73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Sorry for hijacking this, but, does anyone have the Ashe mod from Foolboy? I went to his yiff.party page, but he already deleted the mods from it, so if anyone has it and could share it, it would be awesome.

Reactions: Smithe

xdfaker

Feb 8, 2020
I am having problem with his/her mods. The makeup is not showing up. What am I doing wrong?

randomdude25

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone got the evie and tieve cards from vindictus? it's missing from the pack, would greatly appreciate if someone can give

gvenyver

Mar 12, 2018
It is not missing according to the character creator nor the hsresolver but it is not showing upon the characters.
Probably you don`t have HSIBL and HSLRE, 73lac chars need this plugins to display makeup on face or you will get faces and lips with same tone and color.
And some tips for you, F5 for pop up IBL menu, manage you preferences and save it in misc category. This plugins is pretty heavy for GPU.

xdfaker

Feb 8, 2020
Probably you don`t have HSIBL and HSLRE, 73lac chars need this plugins to display makeup on face or you will get faces and lips with same tone and color.
And some tips for you, F5 for pop up IBL menu, manage you preferences and save it in misc category. This plugins is pretty heavy for GPU.
Thx mate

Rhaegar Valk

Sep 20, 2018
, which is why I mentioned it in a reply to your post about sharing a related Foolboy outfit. He has a clippy v0.9 without half states and working download links, and a final version with half states but removed the hosted files when he noticed YP was leaking his stuff.
Recently recovered the data on my corrupted hard drive and was salvaging what mods I could manage to find, looks like you're in luck. Here ya go mate, grab it quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: auntielover
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes