• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Sometimes a save is destroyed. Try to load a other/older save or some of the autosaves.
i tried all of them and also the autosaves this is what im getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "District1.rpyc", line 1, in script call
File "routinen.rpyc", line 2407, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Promise 0.47a
Fri Sep 20 15:27:43 2019

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
i tried all of them and also the autosaves this is what im getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "District1.rpyc", line 1, in script call
File "routinen.rpyc", line 2407, in script
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\Michael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Promise 0.47a
Fri Sep 20 15:27:43 2019
Perhaps you can send me your savefile, then i can have a look at this.

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Can`t see the scene where the daughter buys the new bikini, it says there`s nothing new in the store.
But at night there`s a scene as if they did go together to the store

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Sorry, but gives any console-comands? (Novos i have Novos = xxxxxx)

Thank you for any help. ;)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Promise [v0.47a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.25 GB

Download Win (371 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
Hi there. I've tried to load the game from previous saves to continue this adventure, but none of the old saves seem to be working. It gives me this error.
I don't really fancy grinding this from the start, so could you help me with this, please?!

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey Xamwrin, you didnt check what you do or what?
There are many bugs and errors in game.
LisEven missing, label ...schlaffen missing and many more

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi there. I've tried to load the game from previous saves to continue this adventure, but none of the old saves seem to be working. It gives me this error.
I know this error, but you're the first (apart me) that I see having it, so do you use an external tool/mod in addition of the game itself ? And if yes, which one ?

This said, put the attached file inside the "game" folder (where there's the rpa files) and you should be able to use your save files. But I warn you, it's a pure dirty fix, and you'll need to keep it somewhere, because you'll probably need to add it to every updates.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just checking in on Lisa... dang she is out in the cold again. I'll Pass and wait :) If never.... then i'll really pass lol

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes