VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightingale [v0.01] [GRDesires]

GRDesires

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
1.png

Overview:
I am making a game called "Nightingale." About half of the prologue part was made by this moment.
I will try to focus on the realistic behavior of the characters. Each of them has its own personality and acts like a real person would act.
In this story, a young man's life turns over in two days, and he is forced to solve this situation. He does not yet know that this is only the beginning of a long journey of becoming a real human being. Join him and see everything step by step!

Thread Updated: 2021-02-13
Release Date: 2021-01-27
Developer: GRDesires
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Screenshots remind me of Vanny from Craving Curses. That alone gets me interested.

Edit: And after a couple minutes of playtime she's now the cheating Ex...awesome.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
U gave me good music to listen only fair that i play ur game.
Good luck.

Reactions: GRDesires

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, that was short... Renders were nice but it needs a proofreader. Otherwise I am curious to see where it goes. Best of luck to the dev.

Reactions: GRDesires

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
"It could be the 1st time that my main LI in a game will be MC's girlfriend" I thought not long before I decided otherwise.

Game seems to have potential, renders are solid and I like how the girls look like, too early imo to comment on the story, though it seemed to me slightly rushed. Proofreading is definitely a must, some dialogues are particularly weird and the conversation with the gf when you decide to interupt her and MC 1st tells her 'I love you' and then goes 180 and proceeds with namecalling was too (and unintentionally I assume?) funny imo. I also am somewhat tired of girls going down on MC so often in these games; I mean I understand that people generally like it, but I'd appreciate some variety, maybe having a few options like choosing between her going down on MC or MC going down on her, but that's maybe just me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm not really my kind of ending for a first release. shame cause i liked the gf's model but after she says
but yup this game isnt for me.

anyways good luck to you dev. (y)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That looks like a Windows Defender notification. Am I right?

I wouldn't take it too seriously before testing the file in

Windows Defender does this kind of crap all the time, false positives for Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity and other indie game engines all over the place. Often a custom made icon integrated into the executable can be a trigger for Windows Defender.

You can estimate the probability of this file containing a trojan after you've seen the results of other anti-malware engines at Virustotal. Usually the picture is quite clear.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Zanene

Jun 12, 2020
To short :/ waiting for few more updates before playing it again, keep it up & good luck :)