M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Some one passed the quest 42? The Fairy don't cum and it doesn't work with squirting.
If some one find the way to pass the quest, please let me know. Same problem on quest 43.
It is not that, it asks you that in order to capture them yes or if they have to be level 10 or higher

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.

Last edited:

KSI94

Feb 21, 2022
I already passed all of them, except for making the 20 traps for Mirana, at 42 if you're a man or futa you have to c*m on her face and if you're a woman just squ*rt, at 43 c*m inside if you're man and let c*m inside you if you are a woman
I'm a woman and it doesn't work with squirting.

KSI94

Feb 21, 2022
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
How does that work? Where do I need to add that?

Reactions: l3LUE_SKULL

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I get an error when I try to take a screenshot with the S key. Is there another way to do it?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I get an error when I try to take a screenshot with the S key. Is there another way to do it?
Windows+Linux: printscreen key copies screenshot of entire desktop (all monitors, et cetera). alt+printscreen captures only the window you want. Just paste into your favorite img editor and save.

Reactions: Udayana

HeyJohnny

Oct 27, 2019

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
Thanks for sharing, appreciate it

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Windows+Linux: printscreen key copies screenshot of entire desktop (all monitors, et cetera). alt+printscreen captures only the window you want. Just paste into your favorite img editor and save.
Thank you. Actually the S key does take a screenshot but after, when I click to continue, there's this error message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'float' and 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 3163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 2271, in event
    state.next_event = st + self.delay

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
LustHunter 0.5.5
Sat Jul  2 16:44:24 2022
Besides I wonder why the H key isn't enabled.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you. Actually the S key does take a screenshot but after, when I click to continue, there's this error message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 3163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 2271, in event
    state.next_event = st + self.delay

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
LustHunter 0.5.5
Sat Jul  2 16:44:24 2022
Besides I wonder why the H key isn't enabled.
H as in "Hide"? Middle-mouse button click. As for why, developers can change any behavior about Ren'Py. They do it for stupid DRM purposes, but it doesn't stop anyone.

Reactions: Samken and Udayana
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes