VN Ren'Py Failing to Fathom [v0.4.5] [TwoHands]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TwoHands69

Jan 17, 2021
banner.png

Overview:
In a world where the concept of dreams is foreign, Failing to Fathom follows the story of Rachell Rohara, a college student who one night wakes up in a different reality and has a surreal experience we tend to call dreaming. Visit the city of Splu'jalova where you will meet many unique and/or memorable characters, whom you can build your bonds with any way you like.
The game contains things that are meant to disturb or unease you, but everything is probably a dream after all, so don't worry.​

Thread updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-20
Developer: TwoHands
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Spanish

start1.png markgf1.png rachaftermath16.png markgf40b.png theden12.png jinmoved15.png leyschool11d.png leyschool24.png jinmoved34.png hinaomi32.png wendynaocafe27.png leefavour49.png chofirst48.png parkfirst60.png rachaftermath96.png hikarifirst28.png wendynaocafeyes5c.png chofirst35.png leelamp5.png rachaftermath49.png rachaftermath77a.png read24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I don't understand how this art style has become popular. Do people actually like this art style? I've been seeing a lot of games with it recently. I'm just really curious as to why.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand how this art style has become popular. Do people actually like this art style? I've been seeing a lot of games with it recently. I'm just really curious as to why.
Well, I like it. Although maybe it's that I'm very strange.

The game contains things that are meant to disturb or unease you, but everything is probably a dream after all, so don't worry.
I don't know exactly what this means, but I think I'll pass for now. I'm not a big fan of things that can unease me. Nor of those that can disturb me.

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Interesting concept. I want my hour back.
Bad art, not even a hint of effort. So much black screen with text I am left wondering if this is really a game, it doesn't even qualify as a visual novel.
Making the player click on every word of a side character's tedious and over-dramatic internal monologue is the final straw.
When the MC is so boring that she apologizes to the side character for being boring, you might have a boring game. Just saying.
Took forever to set up the story, and I don't think the payoff was worth the wait. Desperately needs editing.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The whole "the game contains things that are meant to disturb or unease you" is not even a concern for me because I'm already out when I see the female and multiple protagonist tags. Other than that some of my favorite games are made in this style or in HS.

TwoHands69

Jan 17, 2021
The whole "the game contains things that are meant to disturb or unease you" is not even a concern for me because I'm already out when I see the female and multiple protagonist tags. Other than that some of my favorite games are made in this style or in HS.
Well, I hope you will enjoy what I have to offer then!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Ok..so got to wait till Dev actually put some info in the Changelog, Dev Note or Screenshot to tell/show us what kind of management there is.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes