VN Ren'Py Abandoned Awakenero [POC] [vardanju]

awakenerogame

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Cover.png
What if two-thirds of all tech, media, bank and pharma companies belonged to a single evil conglomerate? There is no if about it in the world of Awakenero where the F Corp has an unprecedented amount of power — to shape the future the way only it sees fit.

Is the F Corp already too big to fall? Or, can YOU awaken the people?

Thread Updated: 2021-06-14
Release Date: 2021-04-15
Developer: vardanju - - -
Censored: No
Version: POC
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

12.png 03.png 02.png 10.png screenshot0001.png 08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

awakenerogame

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Non-descriptive Overview, Banner, few Preview pics, art-style copied from Summertime Saga and 100 mb demo, yeah I'm not feeling too convinced to try this. (n)
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll come up with more descriptive information about the game - a rookie's mistake here. The style, character design in particular, was intended to be as close as possible to Summertime Saga though, as I'm a big fan of it and enjoy drawing it. Let me try to convince you to try my game by staying commited to it and releasing updates down the road.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
And here I was excited thinking that a Summertime Saga SPIN-OFF was going to be released here, but I'm afraid this could turn into... "Every masterpiece has its cheap copy." kind of game.

FBI... but not LOLI... Is this legal? lol

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
overview needs to be reworked, banner, more pics and all that. But about the art style, dev himself said that he did not use assets from SS, he simply replicated it the best he could.
It's not easy to replicate someone art style, you don't simply copy & paste it.
If he's inspired about Dark Cookie art style, what's the problem with it?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Анимация хорошая. Ren Py хорошо использован, звуки есть что не во всех играх бывают. Авто переводчик не подошёл , так что ознакомился на родном языке с этим проектом. Вполне неплохо.

The animation is good. Ren Py is well used, sounds are something that not all games have. Auto translator did not fit, so I got acquainted with this project in my native language. Quite good.

Reactions: awakenerogame

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Its a new game, in the style of STS and I respect that! The style is ok to copy, but dont do a remake of something that is all ready done, in a few updates to the game if its going to be a long project, Ill try it, but that there are only 2 pictures to see what it is and that the face of the female is hidden makes it a little scetchy for me to try yet. Ill hope to see this around when the game has become more forfilled :)