HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
This is just a shitty knock off of that one train station game but with a sex animation you can choose to not see every room. I was expecting to get raped or smth if I fucked up a room but nah .

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Game with no actual indication of the gameplay. What can change? Can the japanese characters change? Can the motive in the dress change? Can the floor change in size? Can the position of the girl change? Can the pixels inside the nude drawings change? Can the decorated knife change its size?

No one knows. It is fine for a game to stay a bit vague for the player to discover, but this is too much. It would have been better if it game overed you when you made a mistake, telling you what you missed, instead of this pure randomness. Or the MC telling himself, ' I feel i missed something ' when you make a wrong door call. So at least you know that you missed to check on something.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Well that's just infuriating. I felt I got the rooms down pretty well but most of the time I just didn't see the change. There were subtle things like the tea cups lining up, the fans swapping places, the helmet being a different size, symbols being gone from the portrait behind the girl. Big things like static or paintings falling are impossible to miss but I still probably only caught half the changes.
The girls animations never change no matter what room you are in so once you've seen them all you can just ignored her.
I finally beat the game through brute force, entering and leaving right away. On my last attempt I got 5 changes in a row and room 6 and 7 I was lucky to guess there were no changes.
You get nothing for winning just back to the main menu.

Reactions: sniff3005

JackLSol

Mar 27, 2022
Animations do change:
Sometimes the order will swap, you'll be pulling her by her hands in doggystyle, or her legs will be against you in missionary. These are considered anomalies so always play through it to see if you have to leave the room from where you came

Reactions: Arabi1

iproiguess

Oct 30, 2019
So here are the abnormalities I found, including the ones mentioned by others before. If you are stuck use this as guide or sort.
Before you make a decision, you must have sex with the girl and get near towards the door behind the girl in order to trigger abnormalities.

Abnormally list:

- Flickering lights after you enter the room for a short while
- Get near the door behind the girl will hear door knocking noises
- Samurai hat enlarged
- Fans swapped
- Painting behind the girl changed (Just look at the bird of the left, hard to miss and there's only one variant)
- The sword will flip horizontally (sword handle left to right)
- Tea cups lines up perfectly
- There is a lantern on top of both calligraphy paintings
- Static when you go to the middle of room
- Paintings falls when u go to the middle of room

The girl abnormalities:

- Girl's hair have higher contrast
- Sex position order is different
- Pulling her hands during doggy style
- Girl's legs lays on you on missionary style

Subtle(for me) Abnormalities:

- Near the door/painting behind the girl has a semi transparent ghost, so u have to look up.
- The door behind the girl will rattle silently
- The left painting at the ceiling has blood on the face

Reactions: Arabi1

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
So here are the abnormalities I found, including the ones mentioned by others before. If you are stuck use this as guide or sort.
Before you make a decision, you must have sex with the girl and get near towards the door behind the girl in order to trigger abnormalities.

Abnormally list:

- Flickering lights after you enter the room for a short while
- Get near the door behind the girl will hear door knocking noises
- Samurai hat enlarged
- Fans swapped
- Painting behind the girl changed (Just look at the bird of the left, hard to miss and there's only one variant)
- The sword will flip horizontally (sword handle left to right)
- Tea cups lines up perfectly
- There is a lantern on top of both calligraphy paintings
- Static when you go to the middle of room
- Paintings falls when u go to the middle of room

The girl abnormalities:

- Girl's hair have higher contrast
- Sex position order is different
- Pulling her hands during doggy style
- Girl's legs lays on you on missionary style

Subtle(for me) Abnormalities:

- Near the door/painting behind the girl has a semi transparent ghost, so u have to look up.
- The door behind the girl will rattle silently
- The left painting at the ceiling has blood on the face
to add one paintings the one on top and one in the side walls sometimes switch places

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote