Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
hgfdhjg.png

Overview:
Welcome to Lust Age, Aspirant! Here you will find all kinds of girls who want to meet you (no kidding!). But... what is Lust Age, Keisi? I'm glad you asked me, Aspirant!
Lust Age it's a FREE adult Dating-Sim VN with RPG and Sandbox features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Keisi - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.0 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only
(v0.20.0 BASE -> v0.21.0)*
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

LA Anniversary Games
*Please read the Developer Notes for full information on how the updates work.

hellof95.png AHr0Gd.png ZSQEiP.png nxZgy2.png kKYZLv.png BehW48.png weq40_.png dUGZe1.png 30+8EE.png IZBn9n.png EiaSK+ (1).png vXeO+_.png wTfVor.png BmQeS_.png 4Um_NJ.png vw+kft.png 52JVPY.png OVzrNF.png VTPJTT.png YUKgf7.png uwpAg3.png oNe2xE.png uTZKUd.png FsCSxk.png poBaQe.png eT0CWo.png UQxdrz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Does the fact that there are no tags (after 14hrs) on this mean
1) nothing happens
2) something so perverted happens it's not catered for yet

Suppose I'll have to go and look, selflessly of course, just in case

Reactions: Bluehero23

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Does the fact that there are no tags (after 14hrs) on this mean
1) nothing happens
2) something so perverted happens it's not catered for yet

Suppose I'll have to go and look, selflessly of course, just in case
Hello sir! Sorry, this is my first post here as a developer and I'm not sure where the problem is?
The "Genre" section includes the main tags of the current game, is there anything else to do that I don't know?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hello sir! Sorry, this is my first post here as a developer and I'm not sure where the problem is?
The "Genre" section includes the main tags of the current game, is there anything else to do that I don't know?
Firstly congratulations on 1st post as developer
The tags need to be registered somewhere to appear on the games lists and at the top of this page
I think you need certain privileges to do that - which I don't have
TheBlueKnight - DarkWolf2055 - hope you don't mind me being presumptive enough to link you both, but I thought you may know the answer, and you are repeatedly helpful and informative

redknight00 - first apologies if I am doing this wromg - please let me know if there is a preferred way to do it in future
As you can see I tried to get help for Keisi by asking Blue Knight and/or Dark Wolf but they have both been off line
There does seem to be something not right about this thread ?

Subsequent edit: I have got to go off and do other stuff, hopefully whatever the issue is that's stopping Keisi adding tags can be resolved - apologies if I have wasted anyone's time.
Subsequent Subsequent edit: Keisi has told me some one is sorting the issue thank you whoever that is

PS. Blue Knight and/or Dark Wolf another new game appears to have exactly the same issue - apologies for dumping on you like this
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.1] [NobleoneStudio]
Oh and the game name in the header bar doesn't work properly as a link either
The two issues may be related - and both games were uploaded at a similar time
(they were consecutive in the Games - Latest Updates list)
PPS. the "Kingdom Queens" game seems to have been removed - I don't have any idea why

Last edited:

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Will there be any major rewards for playing on hard mode instead of normal?
The hard mode will always have extra achievements to get in all (or almost all) versions.
Some scenes that occur only once during the story, in hardcore you will be able to repeat them (excluded Vanessa's tricks).
Lisapi is my "wildcard" for this mode, so expect to be able to do things with her that you can't do in normal mode!
I don't want it to be "unfair" for those who don't want to play this mode because they want to be able to have the rollback activated (for example). So of course, I try to have a balance between the two modes.
Also, in the future, for example, when I implement the outfits system, I will put extra outfits in the hardcore mode.
If you ask if there will be exclusive sex scenes only for hard? There will be in the future, but with Lisapi (for the moment).
If people really like the hardcore mode, in the future, I will try to make it more exculsive.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
The hard mode will always have extra achievements to get in all (or almost all) versions.
Some scenes that occur only once during the story, in hardcore you will be able to repeat them (excluded Vanessa's tricks).
Lisapi is my "wildcard" for this mode, so expect to be able to do things with her that you can't do in normal mode!
I don't want it to be "unfair" for those who don't want to play this mode because they want to be able to have the rollback activated (for example). So of course, I try to have a balance between the two modes.
Also, in the future, for example, when I implement the outfits system, I will put extra outfits in the hardcore mode.
If you ask if there will be exclusive sex scenes only for hard? There will be in the future, but with Lisapi (for the moment).
If people really like the hardcore mode, in the future, I will try to make it more exculsive.
In my opinion it's not really wise to divide so much content between two modes, strictly from design point of view. You're putting a lot of work in things not all people will see, it's a bit of a waste and some may bounce back off hardcore mode and be discouraged to start on normal, because they don't like to miss things.
I don't know how it exactly works in Your game, I'll check it out later today, but it's something that should be put under consideration.
Anyway, from the first look game seems very promising, good luck with Your project and have good day, sir :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
In my opinion it's not really wise to divide so much content between two modes, strictly from design point of view. You're putting a lot of work in things not all people will see, it's a bit of a waste and some may bounce back off hardcore mode and be discouraged to start on normal, because they don't like to miss things.
I don't know how it exactly works in Your game, I'll check it out later today, but it's something that should be put under consideration.
Anyway, from the first look game seems very promising, good luck with Your project and have good day, sir :)
Thank you for your comment! I know, it's something I'm considering, that's why for the moment it's only going to be achievements.
For example, in normal you need to get 250 gold to unlock the achievement and be able to see an image.
On hard you have an extra 500 gold achievement to unlock a different image.
When you get "proof of trust" on hard, the rank image will be different (more explicit).
These are things that really on the development side are not a lot of extra work.
Anyway, the exclusivity is focused on the fact that the bad things in hard are compensated with more trust points, more money when working and things like that.
I know what you mean, that's why I want to keep a balance.
The hardmode was born from the idea for people who like to have their decision reflected and not just rollback and choose all the options. In return, small extra rewards.
Likewise, for people who want to get everything... they can in one way or another (excluded hardmode achievements).
For example, what I mentioned about the outfits, to say something, in hard you can get it for free, but in normal mode you have to pay for it.
The exclusivities are focused on the extra achievements, Lisapi attends you with a different outfit and you will unlock extra things with her.
And especially in things that happen only once, I thought it was interesting to do it this way.
For example....

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Thank you for your comment! I know, it's something I'm considering, that's why for the moment it's only going to be achievements.
For example, in normal you need to get 250 gold to unlock the achievement and be able to see an image.
On hard you have an extra 500 gold achievement to unlock a different image.
When you get "proof of trust" on hard, the rank image will be different (more explicit).
These are things that really on the development side are not a lot of extra work.
Anyway, the exclusivity is focused on the fact that the bad things in hard are compensated with more trust points, more money when working and things like that.
I know what you mean, that's why I want to keep a balance.
The hardmode was born from the idea for people who like to have their decision reflected and not just rollback and choose all the options. In return, small extra rewards.
Likewise, for people who want to get everything... they can in one way or another (excluded hardmode achievements).
For example, what I mentioned about the outfits, to say something, in hard you can get it for free, but in normal mode you have to pay for it.
The exclusivities are focused on the extra achievements, Lisapi attends you with a different outfit and you will unlock extra things with her.
And especially in things that happen only once, I thought it was interesting to do it this way.
For example....
I like the idea rationally. There are other games like Summertime Saga which also have a mode where you start with stats maxed out. This will make it easy for people just looking to progress through the game faster for the sex scenes, who likely won't care as much about portraits or achievements. Completionists would theoretically gravitate to the hardcore mode to play through and grind for everything, and they're very likely to appreciate slightly better outcomes for the extra work to validate the time investment. I love a game that has some consequences when you pick the wrong option, like stat decreases or time-outs, though I'd hate it if I accidentally locked myself out of content with a girl and would have to play many hours all over again just to answer one question differently and see the rest of it. As long as both options are clearly explained when you open the game, it should be fine.

That said, psychology can make it a bit messy sometimes, the positive of having a choice might get warped into the negative that the "normal mode" players are missing out on things while the "hard more" players might feel it's unfair at some points how much less the normal mode has to grind. Never offering people a choice will make people just go along with the game as is, having a choice will prime people to think about it while they play, wondering if the grass is greener on the other side. This might be part of the reason it's so rarely implemented.

But above all, I like your excitement for the game and turning it into something you'd fall in love with yourself. Best of luck, and I hope you keep it up!

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Checking a small bug reported in Discord, I have provoked another bug... In the quest "an unexpected visit" when you turn around to not see how Anna changes her clothes, you can take a look anyway, if you decide to turn around, Yuna will get mad and... takes you out of the game (bruh moment)....

I honestly don't know how I could have been such an idiot to overlook something like that.... (Right now I don't know where to hide, I feel idiot for confusing a jump with a call in the code...)
This is already fixed for the next version... And checked, it should not happen in any other option.

Please, if you don't have Yuna's love sufficiently raised, don't be a pervert and want to look anyway or you'll be kicked out of the game, for pervert! (I'm really sorry, I'm feeling very stupid right now...).

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I like the idea rationally. There are other games like Summertime Saga which also have a mode where you start with stats maxed out. This will make it easy for people just looking to progress through the game faster for the sex scenes, who likely won't care as much about portraits or achievements. Completionists would theoretically gravitate to the hardcore mode to play through and grind for everything, and they're very likely to appreciate slightly better outcomes for the extra work to validate the time investment. I love a game that has some consequences when you pick the wrong option, like stat decreases or time-outs, though I'd hate it if I accidentally locked myself out of content with a girl and would have to play many hours all over again just to answer one question differently and see the rest of it. As long as both options are clearly explained when you open the game, it should be fine.

That said, psychology can make it a bit messy sometimes, the positive of having a choice might get warped into the negative that the "normal mode" players are missing out on things while the "hard more" players might feel it's unfair at some points how much less the normal mode has to grind. Never offering people a choice will make people just go along with the game as is, having a choice will prime people to think about it while they play, wondering if the grass is greener on the other side. This might be part of the reason it's so rarely implemented.

But above all, I like your excitement for the game and turning it into something you'd fall in love with yourself. Best of luck, and I hope you keep it up!
I understand your last point and in that same process I found myself (thinking that if I play in normal mode I am missing scenes or content that I can only see in hard mode).
That's why it's rewarded with extra things that don't really affect the general content(quest, girls...), that's why I try to be "fair".
In hard mode your negative consequences make the trust points to be reduced significantly.
Also, you don't have everything maxed out, but for example all earnings are x2 and you get +2 extra trust points every time you spend time with the girls (a total of +4 if you raise your charisma stat and unlock the passive).
But yes, I get what you're saying, no one will miss out on story content in general. If you in a situation decide not to do something, it won't happen, no matter what mode you are in.

This is explained when you can choose between the two modes.
If anyone thinks I should be more specific or add something to the description to avoid confusion, please write me here!

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I wonder why it's so rare, but this one looks very promising
Thanks for your comment sir (and I hope future champion!)
And yes, it's wholesome vanilla in general.
I have not wanted you (MC) to be a fuckboy that just meeting a girl takes three story transitions to fuck her (I have nothing against that MC type)... I want to have a good mix between romance, perversion and fun.
With some characters it will be more focused on romance (without forgetting the perversions, you are in LUST age hahaha) and others more on the perversions (especially the secondary girls, they are my "wild card" for those who want fast fap content). Everything will depend on the personality of each girl, so you will have to discover it yourself!

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Thanks for your comment sir (and I hope future champion!)
And yes, it's wholesome vanilla in general.
I have not wanted you (MC) to be a fuckboy that just meeting a girl takes three story transitions to fuck her (I have nothing against that MC type)... I want to have a good mix between romance, perversion and fun.
With some characters it will be more focused on romance (without forgetting the perversions, you are in LUST age hahaha) and others more on the perversions (especially the secondary girls, they are my "wild card" for those who want fast fap content). Everything will depend on the personality of each girl, so you will have to discover it yourself!
Now I am much much excited for the full version....

Reactions: Keisi

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Firstly congratulations on 1st post as developer
The tags need to be registered somewhere to appear on the games lists and at the top of this page
I think you need certain privileges to do that - which I don't have
TheBlueKnight - hope you don't mind me being presumptive enough to link you, but I thought you may know the answer

PS. Blue Knight another new game appears to have exactly the same issue - apologies for dropping on you like this
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.1] [NobleoneStudio]
Oh and the game name in the header bar doesn't work properly as a link either - which is the same on this page
The two issues may be related - and both games were uploaded at a similar time
Sir... Thank you for realizing that detail. I'm still a noob around here.
That said... Lisapi is very happy right now and she wants to thank you personally!!

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Sir... Thank you for realizing that detail. I'm still a noob around here.
That said... Lisapi is very happy right now and she wants to thank you personally!!

As far as I can tell you have done nothing wrong
I'm hoping someone with much better knowledge than me can help

PS. Thank you for the wonderful pic

Last edited:
Reactions: Keisi
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes