VN Others Completed Megasuki: Love Through Lenses with Ayumu Sakura [Final] [GLASSES]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner-ranking-4x (1).jpg

Overview:
Ayumu Sakura and Hiro Oikawa are classmates and childhood friends. Ayumu's always had feelings for Hiro, but she's never had the courage to tell him. Hiro's always thought Ayumu was cute, but he thinks of her more like a little sister. When they were young, they were always together, but these days their friendship has settled at a casual distance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated : 2021-06-08
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Original Title: メガスキ! ~彼女と僕の眼鏡事情~ 咲良歩編
Aliases: Megasuki! ~Kanojo to Boku no Megane Jijou~ Sakura Ayumu Hen
Developer: GLASSES -
Translator: Shiravune
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length:
Short (2 - 10 hrs)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games : Here

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 2021-06-08 212113.png Screenshot 2021-06-08 212136.png

Last edited:

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Girls with glasses are cute tbh.
Thanks for the share!

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
iHiro j Ayumu, where are you going?

This is example of how the lines go when I play this.
It can be ignored but it's quite irritating and affects the focus while reading/playing.

I suppose it's supposed to be like:
Hiro
Ayumu, where are you going?

Is it just me that got lines in the game like that? Have the same problem with the other two related vn.
Will there be a fix for those? I tried downloading from other sites.. same. well, just gonna wait if there will be a fix for the name tags or not.

Last edited:

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
"No, not Hiro Oikawa. She's got glasses. And a ponytail. Ugh, she's got paint on her overalls."

Sep 29, 2017
iHiro j Ayumu, where are you going?

This is example of how the lines go when I play this.
It can be ignored but it's quite irritating and affects the focus while reading/playing.

I suppose it's supposed to be like:
Hiro
Ayumu, where are you going?

Is it just me that got lines in the game like that? Have the same problem with the other two related vn.
Will there be a fix for those? I tried downloading from other sites.. same. well, just gonna wait if there will be a fix for the name tags or not.
No, I have that issue too, and quite frankly it's annoying. Not sure if it's a formatting issue or what, but it can be quite distracting.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
No, I have that issue too, and quite frankly it's annoying. Not sure if it's a formatting issue or what, but it can be quite distracting.
It's due to to the only working crack currently for this, if I understand it right. We'll just have to make do or wait that someone get diligent in trying to fix it, I guess.

Sep 29, 2017
It's due to to the only working crack currently for this, if I understand it right. We'll just have to make do or wait that someone get diligent in trying to fix it, I guess.
So it's essentially the price we pay for not paying a price, huh? I suppose I don't have a leg to stand on this time then. It's fine though. Like you said, we can either make do or patiently wait, though I'm not sure the quality of these games will warrant someone putting the effort into fixing it.

Reactions: exqalph03

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Megasuki series is nice vanilla VN...but somehow with this one I have some mixed feeling because of the setting of the story.
Thanks to the latest release of some Hanime, really... Uh..Aaaa damn that "Netokano" doujin...cursed you T^T