EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Goblin_Layer_F95BannerGif.gif

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls? These are the questions we must ask ourselves, as the protagonist embarks on a philosophical journey of self-overcoming, encountering various characters that mirror his own eternal recurrence, as he confronts his goblin obsession, the absurdity of his life and asserts his will to power .

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: Parodos - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.52
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Tech Support & How to Report a Bug:

The new Patreon password is: minthara

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

GoblinLayer1st.png GobLayerHeadpat.png CH3SmithBB3.png ArmPants3 (2).png BathGirlNewHair (15).png Goblinlayer.png CH31Bath (51).png CH3Patch.png CH2GeneralGoodsRefund (6).png ACH3SuccuSolo (12).png CH2Ears4.png CH2FarmMilk (11).png TownHallIntro (1).png BarIntro1.png 02b.png CH3Campfire1.png GobsiccaHeadpat (7).png ArmPantsIntro (4).png ACH3GobIntro7.png GoblinLayer_Screen (1).png GoblinLayer_Screen (2).png GoblinLayer_Screen (3).png GoblinLayer_Screen (4).png theoffspring.png

Last edited by a moderator:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
It's got animations, and I'm gonna make more :) At the moment I'm using webm, but still experimenting a bit with what method works best
It have scenes with animation ? There is no Animated tag so i thought it does not have any , nice . Also please add animated tag for the game if it has animation.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Last edited:

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
There's a bunch of stuff going on around town, and you can head east to cave again for a little more
Well when I finish the sex scene, there is the little cutscene where they talk and then the text appears telling you what the game is about. The problem is it doesn't go away and I can't do anything. I might be stupid and just not know how to get rid of it, or it might be a bug.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes