• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Paid A 3D artist looking for work!

LLcy

Oct 21, 2022
Skills:
  • I am familiar with Daz Studio software
  • I am familiar with Blender software
  • I am familiar with Substance Painter software
  • I am familiar with Ren'py game engine (I can make a simple Sandbox/VN style game, I have enough Python knowledge to make games.)
Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord or wherever.
  • Discord: LLcy#0712
Employment Type & Rates:
  • A wage for the work done or a fixed salary every month. (we can agree on the fee)
Availability:
  • Whether one time/short term or long term. It's whatever you want.
Work Samples:
  • I've worked on a game before and I'm done, but I can't post from that game because of spoilers. So, I've added some custom work as an attachment below.
Additional comments:
  • I can create any shape/type/appearance of character you want.
  • I can create static images and animations. I usually like to make short and looped animations, but I can also make long animations, no problem.
  • I can create scenes the way you want
  • I can render in 4K at most as image resolution. (Maybe offer 1080p resolution for free-to-play and 4K resolution as a special package for Patreon subscribers)
  • I can draw and paint 3D models in any look you want.
  • If you need characters, locations and animations for Game Engines, no problem. I can do it. I have done some work for Unity before.
Important information!
  • I only use Daz Studio to get Characters, Morphs, Environment etc. Everything else I do with Blender. (Scene setup, Lighting, Render, Animation etc)
  • If you have already started a game with Daz Studio and made renders, I might not be the right fit for you. Because there will be a big difference between your render results and my results (due to the difference in rendering engine). So, if you want to start a new game, I'd be compatible.

(This character is different from the animated character!)
Normal.jpg

(The character above is different)
View attachment Anim.mp4
View attachment Anim2.mp4

View attachment Anim1.mp4

Last edited: