README Tool RPGM A better RPGM MTL: A comprehensive guide to translating with the Machine.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I'm new to this and currently using T++. However, i'm stuck in this situation, the Data folder is translated, i didn't touch the Js plugin because I've been warned, but the image folder didnt got translated, can someone help me with this ? How can i got al the img file translated 1688480428298.png

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I'm new to this and currently using T++. However, i'm stuck in this situation, the Data folder is translated, i didn't touch the Js plugin because I've been warned, but the image folder didnt got translated, can someone help me with this ? How can i got al the img file translated View attachment 2744335
You should only translate the files in the data folder.

You shouldn't translate that.

Reactions: Reversedh
Aug 6, 2016
the OP says that it's possible to add the YEP_MessageCore plugin to do word wrap if you're comfortable manipulating the files directly.

How does one do this? I tried to add it to a game and just ended up constantly getting a "argument must be a rectangle" error which I couldn't resolve.

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
I can't unzip by EVBU v.6.2 in game Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs
Code:
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
I use Enigma Virtual Box for fix Game.exe for unzip and prog create Game_boxes.exe and i unzip him but i got Game_boxed_unpacked.exe only:unsure:
Code:
[+] Embedded files are not compressed
[+] EnigmaVB version: UNKNOWN
[!] Unknown EnigmaVB version, cannot guarantee that unpacking will work properly!
[+] Unpacked main file: D:\Game\hentao\Sexial Needs in Schlood\Game_boxed_unpacked.exe
[+] Finished!
Can who help please?

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
About Translator++ - I was very surprised that it can translate Unity Engine into Ukrainian (Of course, there are some problems, especially with letter and word transposition, incorrect translation, etc., but we'll take it as it comes :3)

With RPG games, it almost always translates correctly, but where there is a code and some numbers after it, it inserts them incorrectly and the game stops working properly. I don't know if it works the same way with Russian, but most likely it does, because it's also Cyrillic. :-(
With English, the translation works completely fine without any errors with the code.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, very well explained, I still have a problem. Maybe you have a tool or solution for it? By translating it into German, the sentences are too long and don't fit in the Texbox and I sometimes don't understand because I can't finish reading. How can I Make the texts smaller or the Texbox larger so that everything fits in