RPGM Completed Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [v1.09] [Tatsumian]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I can't find the gym clothes to give to the girl or anything with the gold earrings, anyone able to help?

SidneyV

Oct 9, 2019
Can you describe what's happening? It should always go up a little after service. But sensitivity is very easy to decrease because for every new screen you travel to it reduces by 5.
Never mind, I was understanding the stat wrong and didn't know about the automatic sensitivity decrease - putting points into sensitivity actually LOWERS the current amount rather than increasing it. Found out when I had 3 sensitivity and put a point in it to reduce it to 2.

Reactions: garuda1

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
First run through and expelled, guessing I need to complete the Takagi with the computer quest first.

If anyone wants, I copied the translated walkthough page to this file, isn't completely cleaned up yet.

Edit: July 20, 2022
Cleaned up the Walkthough for the intro and Chapters 1 & 2 as well as some of the other quests. Doing this as I go through the game to be accurate.
Edit: July 21, 2022
Finished what I could find, and tasks I completed when ending the game. Never found a couple like Lip Balm or the Commuter Card.
For the lip balm, there's a guy that has it and he's located in the crossing corridor between the classroom and special buildings.
For the commuter card it's in the music room, which is located in the top right of special building 2F. Music room is closed on Tuesday & Wednesday.

If there's anything else you missed, I'd be glad to help.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For the lip balm, there's a guy that has it and he's located in the crossing corridor between the classroom and special buildings.
For the commuter card it's in the music room, which is located in the top right of special building 2F. Music room is closed on Tuesday & Wednesday.

If there's anything else you missed, I'd be glad to help.
I kept looking for lip balm in the corridor but didn't think to talk to people there for some reason.
Commuter Card just didn't click, I still got though the game without those two - Teacher Ones are more important so you get the last Teacher request.

I'll update with those notes, thanks!

Reactions: garuda1

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Interesting free way to grind stats and items. At night treasures randomly spawn. You can enter/exit a specific room multiple times and loot them repeatedly. For best results, try 1st Floor Special building/Shop.

You can get service items, restorables, and permastat items.

Reactions: XPsychoX

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
okay, how do i get my certifcate stamped in chapter 4? I have it but the science guy keep saying 3000 points and I have gathered 10k points so i can assume that it needs to be stamped?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
okay, how do i get my certifcate stamped in chapter 4? I have it but the science guy keep saying 3000 points and I have gathered 10k points so i can assume that it needs to be stamped?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I posted a walkthrough a page or so beforehand you can use to check these out.

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I posted a walkthrough a page or so beforehand you can use to check these out.
Dude, do you know where is Takagi teacher, Infirmary teacher told me to find him in teachers room but he's not there, I've been throught the school and finished black wallet and 5 student surveys quests

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Dude, do you know where is Takagi teacher, Infirmary teacher told me to find him in teachers room but he's not there, I've been throught the school and finished black wallet and 5 student surveys quests
If this is the beginning quest, when still on the probationary period check out the AV room on the third floor if he is not in the Teacher's room.

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
If this is the beginning quest, when still on the probationary period check out the AV room on the third floor if he is not in the Teacher's room.
Nah, I was blind, he was in the 1F teacher's room, but somehow I missed him.
Also, when does the probation period end? Can you do quests after chapter 1? I fucked around and got END game.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Also, when does the probation period end? Can you do quests after chapter 1? I fucked around and got END game.
after 1st chapter you won't have day limit and can do quests

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You have about 10 days to do all the Teacher quests, focus on those to finish and you have the rest of the game to do everything else.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Maybe I'm a fool, but I don't understand how to go through the first scene with a blowjob. Where to click?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes