RPGM Completed Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [v1.09] [Tatsumian]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menu.png

Overview:
Command-style erotic animation RPG to serve students in the school Sexual desire treatment to a member of the public morals committee! [Tatsumi An]
In this school, there is a service job that quantifies the superiority or inferiority of students and makes the failing students support the superior students. The students who are not good enough are given a job to support the students who are good as a member of the public morals committee.
In order to prevent expulsion from the school, they have to do everything from chores. Teci is forced to do everything from chores to taking care of the children in order to prevent expulsion from school.
However, there are various obstacles...

Will Teci be able to escape expulsion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Original Title: 性欲処理は風紀委員まで!
Developer: Tatsumian
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.09
Translator: Shisaye
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm somewhat confused about the edits made by the person that moved the thread here.
They got rid of my "Original Title:" section even though that's part of the "Game Uploading Rules" template.
They got rid of the "This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk." disclaimer even though that's specified under "Game Uploading Rules" section 10.
And they removed the Pixeldrain download mirror even though that is an approved file host.

I obviously wont change it back if this is what a moderator deemed correct, I just want to understand why.

Edit: Okay the Pixeldrain mirror and the "Original Title:" section are back now, just the disclaimer is still missing, but I'm still confused, because whoever did that now, did so without saying anything. It wasn't me. Plz no bonk.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Damn dude 3 seconds in game and I can already tell it's a shit tier translation. It makes no sense, it's broken all over, has empty screens and fucked up gibberish punctuation.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes