RPGM - Completed - Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [v1.09] [Tatsumian]

1. 2.00 star(s)

toak

This game is unfortunately a grindy mess. There's definitely potential for a good game here. Unfortunately that's not what we have.

Story 4/10

The story has potential. I'm personally a fan of fictional societies with different prudeness stanards. Namely in this world, the class disciplinarian goes around and fucks students and that's completely normal.

The MC is a student who's failing every class so she's faced with the choice of banging high performing students or expulsion. In the first section of the game there's some plot where the homeroom teacher tries to get you expelled regardless.

Well, he succeeded. And I quit the game. There's more to the game but I just didn't see it because I wasn't willing to grind back to where I was.

Gameplay 3/10

This game tries to meld gameplay and h into an h-game, which is nice. You go around fucking students, but there's stats for your orgasm value, energy, and the male's ejaculation/energy. You can grind point and improve your stats... but this is all very grindy and unenjoyable. The novelty wears off quick since all the scenes are basically the same.

The questline is basically a series of fetch quests. Fetch quests in MTL so you have the vaguest of ideas of where to go. The map is quite large (it's an entire school) even though the layout is simple enough to understand and internalize.

Art 4/10

I didn't see much of the art since I only played like 20% of the game but what was there was just kind of okay. Nothing amazing. I think the art is generated off some h-game art producing tool.

Overall 4/10

Disappointing not a great game. When you game over there's no new game+, you literally have to reload a save or restart the game. And grind all the stats again.

The game is grindy, the art is passable but nothing unique, the map is unnecessarily large and confusing, the main storyline quest doesn't show up in your quest tab so you just get completely lost if you don't play in a single playthrough, and the MTL makes it nigh impossible to enjoy the text.

I like what the game was trying to do. I just didn't like that it failed to make a good h-game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dreminh

This is a very good none "combat" RPGM game , there are 4 chapter with light heart funny story along with a bunch of side story and activity as if it is a Doujinshi from nhentai or Fakku , you level up your skill for better served , the map and scenario also great , art is fine and also l2d frame draw with nice character design .
    The are downed side in here just for you guy know "
    • Gameplay is quite grindy , the way level system is just basic level up stat and technic instead of a skill tree system , not to mention this game has time limited it gonna to be a chore to power up
    • UI in this game is more horrible than my English skill, it quite buggy such as the number counting in this game is running number, if you happened to interrupt it the game will crash , quest log table is bad and bug,
    • The mapping is bad , instead of giving a map to show there only a list , the boundary is left black makes it harder to locate direction , not to mention with the -30 min no matter where you teleport !!!
    • this game is MTL, yes Shisayo did his best and that is how far it go .You really need to read the guild down below to solve the questline
    • The best way to play this game is to rush the game main story there will be no time limited /time slow / no-30min penalty . in another word time system in this game is a pain badly apply
    The dev are making better game every release so put this team on your watch list
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Overall a very good game.
    The art and animation or all great (at least for an RPGM game).

The story and characters are good enough, although the translation leaves much to be desired.

The translation is understandable, usually, but there are definitly still times where things make no sense. One common translation error is using him, his, he instead of she and her to reference the main character. Not usually an issue, but it can be confusing due to not knowing if they are talking about the main character or the person she is supposed to be servicing.

Gameplay wise this is phenomenal... at least for the first couple of hours. After that it gets pretty repetitive. There aren't a lot of options, so the servicing sections often lead to Touch -> breasts, Touch -> breasts, ejaculate, repeat. An inclusion of a skill system instead of the touch system could have greatly reduced this repetition.

At the end of the day, I would have given this a 3.5 stars, but I rounded up because it was really entertaining in the beginning, and with the only two negatives being the translation and the repetition in the late game, it still feels like a good, completed game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

garuda1

Reviewed on version 1.09.

Story

The plot is fairly simple at its core, you follow Techi and witness her struggles of being in her school's Disciplinary Committee. However, the twist is that in addition to their standard duties, the committee rewards students who do well with sexual acts. With that newfound knowledge and the threat of expulsion, Techi is reluctant to join and become the school's meat toilet. With that said, there is no singular overarching story, instead each chapter is its own self-contained episode. Though the characters do keep what personal growth they gain. I appreciate how the game never takes itself too seriously, as it's aware of its' own absurdity and has a fair bit of humor in it.

Gameplay

The main gameplay loop is as follows: serve students -> earn points to improve yourself -> and repeat. To earn points, you can serve students sexually or complete requests for your fellow students and faculty members. Of course the fastest and most satisfying way is the former option. Serving is where the bulk of the H-content is. It's essentially a sex battle where the objective is to deplete the other person's stamina to zero. There is a plethora of well animated positions to choose from and foreplay options to aid you in getting your opponent to climax faster. Your selection of positions is limited at the start but you'll unlock a lot more by advancing the main story, doing sub-stories and completing requests. You're also incentivized to completely win since you get bonus points that way instead of leaving after one ejaculation. Although I must say that it's very satisfying to see how the sense of progression integrates with the story.

Even though the main hook is sex, there are non-sexual requests to complete too. Other activities include reading, which is repeatable and lets you upgrade a certain skill for free after reading the same book a few times. Challenges consist of you taking on stronger students that are against the Disciplinary Committee and convincing them to rethink their stance. Sub-stories are one of the more enjoyable parts of the game; it gives the game more flavor by letting you see how Techi and the other committee members interact with each other and the school.

A very important aspect of the game is time management. As you move around the school, serve students, fast travel, read, do challenges, and complete sub-stories time will advance. It sounds rough but it's not terrible either. More specifically, traveling every five screens advances time by 10 minutes, fast travel, reading, challenges and sub-story completion by 30 minutes, and depending on how hard the service was time will move 25 minutes at minimum to over an hour. Thankfully you can buy an item that makes it so no time at all passes during service.

In contrast to the daytime portion which is limited in time, there's a nighttime mode where the time restriction is gone and the only constraint is your stamina. Here, there are no students to serve. Instead, guards patrol the school where if you enter their vision you can run away or choose to bang actual adults instead. They give more points but are usually tougher to deal with and once you commit to serving you can't move on until you completely win. Items both purchasable and non-purchasable can be found around the school, thus it makes nighttime a good place to grind.

Unfortunately, some aspects of the game are lacking. While I'm thankful that the game has lots of penetration options, there isn't a lot of foreplay to be had. At most, Techi recieves four variants, and she can only give out titfucks. It's especially confusing since there are multiple scenes of her giving out blowjobs and handjobs yet they aren't an option during regular service. By default there are four places to blow a load on Techi: a creampie, on her body, her face, or have her swallow. It's inconsistent because they aren't universally available for every position.

Art

The art is great, it's polished, every character has a believable body proportion, every position showcases their respective character in the most attractive way possible, and it's all animated. With regards to the animation, Techi has different expressions before and during penetration then during and post ejaculation. It's a great level of detail and it's arousing to see which positions she prefers to those she doesn't.

Some faults include the animation of the scenes itself, most if not all aren't seamlessly looped and it's easy to spot when. There is no change in expression when Techi climaxes, which is a bit disappointing. Despite the game's school setting there is no school swimsuit or gym clothes outfit and only one position with her school uniform on.

Summary

Overall, this is a very solid H-game. What's there is great and enjoyable but it's not without its flaws and definitely has the potential to be even better. It's not just some overpriced CG hunter but an actual game with characters you can root for. Personally, it's my ideal H-game and I wish there were more like it.

I highly recommend this game.