RPGM Completed Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [v1.09] [Tatsumian]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

maxmds

Oct 4, 2020
anyone know anything about chapter 3? got stuck on it, day 23. I followed the walkthrough but got confused with the "request" part.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Do I understand correctly that the heroine will not learn to do normal blowjob? I opened several vaginal poses, titjob anal, but she never try to suck this, fool...

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
anyone know anything about chapter 3? got stuck on it, day 23. I followed the walkthrough but got confused with the "request" part.
First of all, you need to serve (at least personally at least with the help of a pass ticket) more than 30 people and come to the nurse the next day

BoKKo

Oct 24, 2017
I stuck on Chapter 2 after getting the costume from the clothing room. My technique is 9. Can someone help?

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Hii all.
I made a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 732MB .7z to 300MB .7z ,472 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 70%

Thankyou.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay so, I'm having a little bit of trouble right now.

I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at the part during Chapter 3 where I need to find a stamp which I did and bring it back to Tachibana.. but after I find the stamp it never progresses to the following day, is Tachibana at school during the night as well? How do I move forward to the next day then?

EDIT: I managed to solve it. I had to go to the homework tab which allows you to "fast-forward" if you have finished your tasks for that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Okay so, I'm having a little bit of trouble right now.

I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at the part during Chapter 3 where I need to find a stamp which I did and bring it back to Tachibana.. but after I find the stamp it never progresses to the following day, is Tachibana at school during the night as well? How do I move forward to the next day then?

EDIT: I managed to solve it. I had to go to the homework tab which allows you to "fast-forward" if you have finished your tasks for that day.
Thought that was pretty evident so didn't note it, maybe I should add that when looking at the night quests as the really only way out other than losing is to "go home".

Hitiayaya

Oct 10, 2021
How to enjoy the game:

1. Keep every progress in 1 save
2. Upgrade your character to god
3. Forget about main quest
4. Game end

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
I assume I'm just clueless, but where IS this AV room / computer room people mention? There's a locked room on the 3rd floor which could be it (the room is untranslated on the map someone posted) but no idea how to unlock it.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I assume I'm just clueless, but where IS this AV room / computer room people mention? There's a locked room on the 3rd floor which could be it (the room is untranslated on the map someone posted) but no idea how to unlock it.
The walkthrough on page 3 explains it but this is how I did it. Talk to Maruyama in front of the infirmary, she'll tell you to go to the rooftop to find a computer club member, serve him and he'll drop a key. Next, talk to Tachibana in the infirmary to which he'll tell you to talk to an informant who'll give you the computer room's location.

You're not clueless so don't worry. The clarity of what you're supposed to do is lacking at times. Then again a lot of other H-games don't have a quest log so there's that too.

YoloBanana_XP

Jul 6, 2022
help, I think i'm at the end of the game and they talk about a dumpster, can someone tell me where he is? I'm actually at chapter 4 and didn't read, the walkthough say nothing about it. How and where can i find the ringleader?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
help, I think i'm at the end of the game and they talk about a dumpster, can someone tell me where he is? I'm actually at chapter 4 and didn't read, the walkthough say nothing about it. How and where can i find the ringleader?
The dumpster is where you get rid of trash, it's not a person.
What step are you at? Chapter 4 is about the School Board, and my walkthrough notes the steps on how to finish.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes