RPGM Completed Complete A Bitch JK In An RPG v 1.12 [Happy Life][ENG][ESP]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a better translation of this game somewhere? because the text wrapping, the random spanish, the lack of coherent dialogue...
i came here to fap and not laugh my sides to space and beyond lmao

j3r31ss4t1

Jan 8, 2021
How can I fix the error “Script line 25: Nameform ocurred, Undefined method upcase for nil:Nilclass”?. Occurs when I will fight against Succubus

randa

May 7, 2017
does anyone know how to solve the labyrint in the catacomb of napier village? no mather what way i take, i am always 1 fire short. I need to get to the chest in majors house. Or is there an other way to the deamon king castle?
Thanks

Dragfos

Jan 9, 2020
does anyone know how to solve the labyrint in the catacomb of napier village? no mather what way i take, i am always 1 fire short. I need to get to the chest in majors house. Or is there an other way to the deamon king castle?
Thanks
its been a long time since I played the game but I am pretty sure there is an item that shows you how to pass it. There is a stair going up in the maze it will take you to the wall the item will be in the chest maybe you picked the item but never looked what it was its name was suggestion something and its in the items menu not key items

Jul 19, 2020
Thanks
Solution.png

randa

May 7, 2017
i have the next situation i can't solve.
I am in the demon castle lv1 (ice thing) or lv2 (fire thing) blocking the way and i can't destroy it. got the prison key then the final key. What do i miss her?
Thanks

Jul 31, 2021
i have the next situation i can't solve.
I am in the demon castle lv1 (ice thing) or lv2 (fire thing) blocking the way and i can't destroy it. got the prison key then the final key. What do i miss her?
Thanks
ummm....first,u go to the 2nd floor
then you walk thought the three red brick then go to the left of the floor
u can see a green pillar now

u can switch it to open the way in 1st floor
green: water
violet: fire

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes