Feb 29, 2020
just to get some insight into the situation, i dumped the original line into deepl (not perfect, but sure as fuck better than whatever the original mtl came from)

vivaldi_2021-04-14_17-47-43.png
how in the name of edith's crusty toes did the original mtl come to the conclusion that the ideal translation here is SALT

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I wouldn't question the MTL too much. You might actually find an answer that's even more traumatizing than the original experience itself.

As it is, I can only praise your determination to keep working with this mess.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
ladies, gentlemen, and gender-nonconformists of all sexual proclivities, after about 2 months of slaving over a hot rpg maker vx ace, i am here to present the fruits of my labor: A Bitch JK In An RPG by Happy Life, in english, in a way that doesn't physically hurt to read
er, well, most of it, anyway

as i have mentioned previously, this covers almost everything: the only things missing are the sex scenes, which are still using the mtl from the op
as a compromise, however, i have made one change to the way sex scenes are handled: before they begin, you can skip over them, with a still frame of the scene in question. i have no idea how this works with the gallery, and it's really hard to check because i have no idea what's controlling the gallery, so that's something to investigate

however, this is not a perfect release. i know for a fact that there are formatting and consistency issues with the text, and i'm pretty sure at least one piece of dialog uses the wrong character name. that's where you guys come in to play. if you play this initial release and spot an error of some descriptor, give me a shout (preferably with a screenshot of the offending text) and i'll get that fixed

and for any of the curious types out there, this version of the game is unencrypted and can be freely edited in rpg maker vx ace, so if you wanted to poke around under the hood be my guest, just don't act surprised when it's still a mess of spaghetti down there

now that phase 1 has been wrapped up, i'm taking a break (presumably until the end of the month, perhaps later) to recharge because hoo boy, let me tell you, slogging through the absolutely miserable mtl has utterly drained me

and, as i've previously stated, here is a brief explanation of what to expect:

and with that out of the way...

The JK bitch Akemi Tomizawa's libido is out of control!
After getting done having sex with her brother in the school's bathroom as usual...
All of a sudden, a brilliant beam of light surrounded her and her brother!
When she came to, she realized that she was far away from the familiar sights of her classroom and her brother!
She had found herself in the fantasy land of Elmore, a world of swords and magic...

download link 1: mega
download link 2:

instructions: extract the .zip and run Game.exe. if it produces an error, make sure you have the rpg maker vx ace rpt installed

Now get out of my fucking sight, before I piss on you too!
"What's that make us?"
"Big Damn Heroes, Sir!"

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I need help please. I'm in the town of Eriale (the snowy town). Still haven't found my brother, the mayor is just saying that the priest is brainwashed but there is no priest anywhere, the nun just says "cock cock etc", so I'm kind of stuck, can't enter the port to travel to the island. What am I missing?

Feb 29, 2020
I need help please. I'm in the town of Eriale (the snowy town). Still haven't found my brother, the mayor is just saying that the priest is brainwashed but there is no priest anywhere, the nun just says "cock cock etc", so I'm kind of stuck, can't enter the port to travel to the island. What am I missing?
hmm, that's curious
after a quick run-through of the area, even with heavy use of debug tools the intended progression is
visit the mayor's house and talk to him >
visit the church and beat the nun/priest miniboss >
gain access to the port

if that doesn't work, may i ask what version you're playing? the dlsite japanese release, the hgamesxpress mtl release, or my rewritten release? i don't think anything i did to the actors fucked up progression enough to create progression-destroying bugs

edit: i took a look under the hood; the guards are supposed to move out of the way because of a switch that triggers at the start of the nun/priest miniboss, meaning that if you somehow skip the encounter the game softlocks
that means that this is either user error or something went catastrophically wrong.
i can't replicate the miniboss being skipped, so if you have a save file on hand for diagnostics i can repair the gamestate and potentially get some insight into the situation

additional edit: not that anyone cares, but the issue has been isolated and, although unlikely to ever be encountered by the average player, will be addressed in 1.1, which is coming... hopefully eventually

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
oh brothers, sisters, both and neither, i have completed my pilgrimage set forth to me by the tiniest of kuribohs and the four stars above, and have accomplished the most sacred rite of passage of any appreciator of unofficial media...

vivaldi_2021-04-29_01-40-09.png
...actually supporting the official release

what does this mean? (also consider this a more formal update)
for the end user, almost nothing. i have no intention of releasing the untranslated version, it's more than likely already out in the wild
what this does mean, however, is that i have ready access to the original text, meaning that instead of attempting to play charades with the pre-existing mtl as i've been doing so far, i can dump this into deepl (still mtl at the end of the day, but it's far better than whatever the fuck yandex translate the first guy was using) and work from there
hopefully, due to a combination of no longer having to deal with the soul crushing pillars of salt and pillars of salt and pillars of salt and pillars of salt of the pre-existing mtl and the financial commitment of spending 10 bucks should hopefully be enough motivation to get the project re-railed
i'm hoping for half of the h-scenes taken care of by may's end, but assuming that there are no catastrophic wildfires, tornados, nuclear detonation, pestilence of locusts, and/or chuck e cheese's containment breaches, i may be able to power through the entire rest of the game before then (but no promises)

until then, wash your hands, stay safe, don't cheat on your partner,
-ix

Feb 29, 2020
well, after working for a bit with the new setup (jp > deepl > editing > eng) it's not necessarily faster, but it's so much easier than the old setup (mtl > mental gymnastics > eng)

i've already gotten the first 4 h-scenes done (well, closer to 3.5 because 3 is immediately followed by 4) and i swear to god i'm done with the apostrophe exploitation (making the orks waagh was a cute idea at the time i swear)

i'm planning on bundling what i've done with these into a larger update, but i've still got some more stuff i wanted to take care of
but since it would be worthless to post without giving at least something back, here's the CommonEvents file containing the first 4 h-scenes
replace the CommonEvents.rvdata2 file in Data with this, then either go into the gallery or encounter them in the world
all 4 of them are at the beginning of the game, so you'll need to make a new save file to see them

edit from the future: removed this as it's out of date; download the updated version of the game instead!

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
well, time for a more substantial update i suppose
phase 1 has been concluded, and now phase 2 "officially" gets its first release; on the whole, not to much has changed other than a handful of the h-scenes, but i have made a few small changes that try to smooth over a few bumpier parts of the game
not to much else to say, so here are some patchnotes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game_2021-05-07_18-50-33.png
mega:

mediafire:

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
phase 1 has been concluded, and now phase 2 "officially" gets its first release; on the whole, not to much has changed other than a handful of the h-scenes, but i have made a few small changes that try to smooth over a few bumpier parts of the game

View attachment 1183993
mega:
Mega
mediafire:
Keep up the great work mate :love:

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020

View attachment 1183993
mega:
Mega
mediafire:
This man right here is doing God's work

Feb 29, 2020
got another h-scene pack to drop
this one includes the following 5 h-scenes, which is technically only 3 because cenus' scene takes up 3 sub-scenes
--Cenus Tentacles Pinata
--Cenus Tentacles Akemi
--Cenus Tentacle Bukkake
--Akemi Blowing Mr. Gordon
--Pinata's Oral Service

as usual, replace Data\CommonEvents.rvdata2 with the version in the .zip and go to the gallery or find them in game
with the next proper update i've got a more convenient way of seeing h-scenes as i have yet to figure out what actually makes the gallery tick

a more up to date CommonEvents file is available, so download that instead

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
good news, everyone!
not only do i have another h-scene pack to drop, but we're just a little bit over halfway done with the h-scenes! RPGVXAce_2021-05-20_00-11-57.png
this officially means that i have broken my original stated goal of half of the game done before may was over
considering my work schedule, i don't think i have enough time on my hands to complete the rest of the game before may ends, but this is a personal achievement if i've ever had one

anyway, with the masturbatory self-congratulations out of the way, the following 5 h-scenes have been rewritten:

--Akemi and Pinata's Blowjob
--Pinata's First Threesome
--Akemi and Pinata Brotherly 4P
--Akemi & Pinata Have Brother-Swap Sex
--Akemi Begs For Sex On The Dock

this, by technicality, means that the entire bad ending route has been finished, but that doesn't count for anything in the slightest

the next major update will more than likely be out when i get all of the main storyline (i.e., the next 7 h-scenes) rewritten, and i think i finally figured out what makes the gallery tick, so i'll need to retrofit the h-scene skip option to accommodate it

as always, replace Data\CommonEvents.rvdata2 with the version in the .zip and go to the gallery or find them in game

the complete game has been released
download that instead!

Last edited:

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
good news, everyone!
not only do i have another h-scene pack to drop, but we're just a little bit over halfway done with the h-scenes! View attachment 1203320
this officially means that i have broken my original stated goal of half of the game done before may was over
considering my work schedule, i don't think i have enough time on my hands to complete the rest of the game before may ends, but this is a personal achievement if i've ever had one

anyway, with the masturbatory self-congratulations out of the way, the following 5 h-scenes have been rewritten:

--Akemi and Pinata's Blowjob
--Pinata's First Threesome
--Akemi and Pinata Brotherly 4P
--Akemi & Pinata Have Brother-Swap Sex
--Akemi Begs For Sex On The Dock

this, by technicality, means that the entire bad ending route has been finished, but that doesn't count for anything in the slightest

the next major update will more than likely be out when i get all of the main storyline (i.e., the next 7 h-scenes) rewritten, and i think i finally figured out what makes the gallery tick, so i'll need to retrofit the h-scene skip option to accommodate it

as always, replace Data\CommonEvents.rvdata2 with the version in the .zip and go to the gallery or find them in game
Thank you for you work !! Have a good rest, you deserve it.

Feb 29, 2020
Can someone tell me how much can I play from this translation
pretty much everything is playable in some form or another
* the entirety of the game's "in world" dialog (items, attacks, character dialog, signs, etc) has been rewritten to be readable in english with only a few minor spelling mistakes, typos, and formatting weirdness
*15/28 of the game's h-scenes have been retranslated from the ground up, with the remaining 13 still being mtl word salad

May 20, 2021
pretty much everything is playable in some form or another
* the entirety of the game's "in world" dialog (items, attacks, character dialog, signs, etc) has been rewritten to be readable in english with only a few minor spelling mistakes, typos, and formatting weirdness
*15/28 of the game's h-scenes have been retranslated from the ground up, with the remaining 13 still being mtl word salad
hi maybe you can help me , I'm probably at the end soon where you have to put crystals at a stature am missing one , sadly no one replied back i am kind of stuck the game tells me go to faraway island how to get there

Feb 29, 2020
That 13 h scenes are readable or not
Just MTL or edited mtl
completely unfiltered, high-octane mtl at its finest
here's a sample from the scene i'm currently editing
RPGVXAce_2021-05-25_14-46-37.png
it tends to struggle with japanese slang and onomatopoeia, but it's mostly readable, but your mileage may vary
if this isn't to your liking, you can come back when the project is finished

hi maybe you can help me , I'm probably at the end soon where you have to put crystals at a stature am missing one , sadly no one replied back i am kind of stuck the game tells me go to faraway island how to get there
return to each of the 3 statues you visited in your journey
based on the specifics, it sounds like you're missing the one from the inferno ruins; this is the statue you're looking for

RPGVXAce_2021-05-25_15-20-34.png

Reactions: Johan Leibert
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes