Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I see no games that pre dates this one by "Happy Life" ("Circle that made the game), just CGs.

Although there is a game called "Minako", it was uploaded here before this one but was released after this one (on DLsite at least).
Not sure if it's a prequel or sequel... I do see the blonde bitch in it (no offense) but could be just a recurring character.
Try your luck I guess?
The blonde bitch there is her (Minako) with colored hair. It ain't a sequel I believe. Also he probably seen the Prequels on the "Art Museum" or something like that in-game where it shows iirc, 3 to 4 games where MC is the same as this one (probably prequels, which makes sense with some of the lines ingame)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
NTR, I guess there is NTR as there is ending where MC and Blonde girl end up to become a slave and pregnant despite Pine (Blondie) promise to marry MC's brother. But honestly the whole things is stupid.
There's also MC supposedly having a Boyfriend but still fked almost all male in their school. Said Boyfriend doesn't appear and is only stated in their dialogues.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes