Feb 29, 2020
Do is there a save file with the gallery unlocked?
i wasn't originally planning on capitulating with the requests for a gallery save on the grounds of the game not being very long and being not especially difficult, but seeing as how there's already a gallery save in the thread that was created using the garbo mtl as a template i might as well just do it myself
(note: this drops you in the debug room i added for the english rewrite, so it won't work with the japanese version [not that anyone is going to be playing that])
made this in my testing environment but should probably work with live
extract to the same folder as Game.exe (you may need to create a file in slot 16 first and then overwrite it, rpg maker is weeeird man)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Most of the download links in the OP have been taken down. Only workupload and upload haven are still active.

XxKkillerxX

Apr 24, 2022
i wasn't originally planning on capitulating with the requests for a gallery save on the grounds of the game not being very long and being not especially difficult, but seeing as how there's already a gallery save in the thread that was created using the garbo mtl as a template i might as well just do it myself
(note: this drops you in the debug room i added for the english rewrite, so it won't work with the japanese version [not that anyone is going to be playing that])
made this in my testing environment but should probably work with live
extract to the same folder as Game.exe (you may need to create a file in slot 16 first and then overwrite it, rpg maker is weeeird man)
Thanks

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know exactly how many endings there are?
three (technically four);
the fakeout ending for not maxing out pinata's lewdness stat and returning to the forest
the normal ending for maxing out pinata's lewdness and completing the final dungeon
the "bad" "ending" for losing the important battle in the post-game dungeon (this barely counts because it's just a back to main menu)
and the golden ending for beating the postgame dungeon and rematching the final boss

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
three (technically four);
the fakeout ending for not maxing out pinata's lewdness stat and returning to the forest
the normal ending for maxing out pinata's lewdness and completing the final dungeon
the "bad" "ending" for losing the important battle in the post-game dungeon (this barely counts because it's just a back to main menu)
and the golden ending for beating the postgame dungeon and rematching the final boss
The ending with me rematching the final boss looked the same to me

Feb 29, 2020
The ending with me rematching the final boss looked the same to me
it is different, just in ways that are nominal and barely noticeable (iirc the generic students are swapped out with the fantasy world characters) so it's less of a golden ending and more of like a bronze ending

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
it is different, just in ways that are nominal and barely noticeable (iirc the generic students are swapped out with the fantasy world characters) so it's less of a golden ending and more of like a bronze ending
I noticed that part, but I meant a different ending in a way that actually meant something, not just a skin swap

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes