WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I noticed something interesting after doing that third option. Different version of same character may shares EXP/level, however they have separate equipment slot. Now I understand why I lost the knife when I didn't deequip Akemi before she changed outfit in the beginning of the game.

I realized it when they switched to another outfit, their equipped stuff in main outfit are all not available and when they switched back to main outfit, their equipped stuff in alternate outfit are not available. So when choosing third option for second time, I used this opportunity to strip every stuff when they wore alternate outfit once more. And just like I thought, stuff found in that correspondent dungeon are now available when they are back in main outfit again. Turned out some stuff give better stat than their current gear.

I also tested it to make sure by reloading my beginning save. If I had removed her Headband when she still wore JK outfit, there will be another copy of Headband after changing to her armor. So Headband in her JK self is not the "same" one from her armor self.

This applied to that other person as well which "changed" after that very same event, so make sure to strip everything before choosing third option for second time then reequip those removed stuff afterward.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
very good game, and very good translation. I really enjoyed every bit of it, dat futa/yuri scene was really hot too, and i'm not even into that kind of fetish.

Last edited:

RedRobed

Feb 6, 2020
I don't like posting but this seems like an unfinished game set up - the game itself once you get to a certain point shows a story evolution from Housecall to the Hikkikomori Girl -> Nishimura's Total Slut of a Girlfriend Wants everyone's Semen -> Imouto Slut in the Equipment Room with the Big Dicked Brother -> Then this entry.

At any point is someone gonna upload those here? As currently while it can be stand alone, it's like reading the 7th book first in a 12 part book series. Not a lot makes sense beyond the simple premise of what the game setting entails. Which, granted isn't exactly high tier reading, but my point remains.

Happy Life makes some good stuff - Meltys Quest was actually rather well put together despite it following essentially a more refined version of what is represented here, and much else of what they have in their line with some minor alterations. Even if I heavily dislike Netorase, Netorare both being subjected to, and doing, it seems to me that a whole buttload of story elements are missed to seemingly properly enjoy this title beyond being fap material.

That being said, my query remains. Are the three aforementioned titles going to be uploaded at any point?

Grevil021

Jan 28, 2021
I don't like posting but this seems like an unfinished game set up - the game itself once you get to a certain point shows a story evolution from Housecall to the Hikkikomori Girl -> Nishimura's Total Slut of a Girlfriend Wants everyone's Semen -> Imouto Slut in the Equipment Room with the Big Dicked Brother -> Then this entry.

At any point is someone gonna upload those here? As currently while it can be stand alone, it's like reading the 7th book first in a 12 part book series. Not a lot makes sense beyond the simple premise of what the game setting entails. Which, granted isn't exactly high tier reading, but my point remains.

That being said, my query remains. Are the three aforementioned titles going to be uploaded at any point?
It looks like those entries are actually straight up CG comics instead of full-on games. Might be more appropriate to see if there's a scanlation group interested in the job.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
This game if remade with the same engine and graphics of Meltys Quest it would be epic. Adding a few costumes also then would be perfect.

Feb 29, 2020
Where is the yellow, azure and green stone found?
return to the goddess statues in the mountains, underwater temple, and inferno ruins and activate them

now, i'm curious, so if you don't mind me asking; i've noticed that this specific setpiece seems to cause the most confusion, so is the current dialog too vague? every now and again i second guess myself like "wait, does this make sense to people who aren't thoroughly retro/ero/retro-ero rpg irony poisoned?" it makes perfect sense to me, but that doesn't help much because after all of this i'm not the one playing the game any more

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes