VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Are the rest of the maps as huge as the forest and mountain or if you can farm the flowers you need for those skill books because if they are I'm just going to drop this I can't really be bothered to comb over a map to find those flowers for skill unlocks if they're this big and open.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I miss the last cg(after the prostitution jobs), i have to lose to someone or what im missing???

cheesemansrc

Feb 14, 2022
when trying to find the 3 other crystals, the green crystal that pointed towards the inferno place there was no spirit fight like the other statues why is that I can't get the green crystal

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
by being a dlsite exclusive release the only people who have the uncensored cgs are happy life themselves
you can use an ai decensoring program on every single cg, but it's time consuming and looks really weird so i haven't given it too much thought
It's strange since Remtairy and Happy Life worked together on Meltys Quest, so perhaps they know each other.
Remtairy is a non-japanese publisher, so I think trying to contact him and listen to what he has to say may be a possible solution and lead to some good results.
It still sounds strange since publishers like Yamamotodoujin can upload their uncensored products both on patreon and on FAKKU.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
ugh i wish the old man could be more specific, WHAT GLOWING STATUE, a maid talked about a glowing statue, then i idn't catch what else he said and he just repeats glowing statue, and i REFUSE to walk forever just to find one statue and fight a billion enemies i hate fighting dangit why do you think i give myself 999 atk all the time

Apr 30, 2021
-interact with the water statue in the back room
(optional) talk to the old woman with a water charge to obtain one of cenus' condoms
-extinguish the fireplace and enter the catacombs
-take this path through the ice maze to grab the hint tablet, wood carving puppet, and some stat-ups
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-use the hint tablet for the correct path through the maze
that hint tablet is bullshit, I'm always 1 fire shot short

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes