Feb 29, 2020
oh, surprise, i'm back
the real twist here is that i said that i was done but saw a chance to smooth over a few bumps
i do monitor this thread and i've noticed the two biggest speedbumps are completing the ocean segment and finding the demon king's palace, so i've taken the time to explain both of those a tad more clearly

Game_2021-08-17_01-02-22.png
A BITCH JK IN AN RPG
English 1.2

the general purpose of this update is to fix minor oversights and iron out obtuse parts of the game
this is done through tweaking dialog to point you in the right direction better, and an optional sidequest in eliere to help guide you through the sailing section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

as always, tell me whatever shit i fucked up and i'll get it fixed
if my attempts at directing the player have failed, i'm working on a more detailed walkthrough but don't ask me for anything

Feb 29, 2020
where to get ero manga for last book?
i normally don't spell out solutions, but this one does require some amount of ero rpg logic to figure out
the gravedigger's pickaxe (obtained outside the true final dungeon) needs to be used to dig up a grave
that much information should be enough to go off of,

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i normally don't spell out solutions, but this one does require some amount of ero rpg logic to figure out
the gravedigger's pickaxe (obtained outside the true final dungeon) needs to be used to dig up a grave
that much information should be enough to go off of,
thank you for answer i totally forgot about this pickaxe, does this book connected to last gallery scene?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm guessing the last entry in the gallery is the "true ending," just like how the normal ending is included in the gallery.

Feb 29, 2020
I'm guessing the last entry in the gallery is the "true ending," just like how the normal ending is included in the gallery.
hmm, that's peculiar
it appears that something i did fucked with the gallery, as that final locked scene doesn't exist in the original version
explorer_2021-10-02_14-30-12.png
i'll poke around and see if i can fix this, but it's low enough priority for this to not be overtly gamebreaking
you have found everything, though, so don't worry too much about that

Reactions: Beyo

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Finally actually played through this. ixtheinterloper thanks for all your hard work man. Read your note in the debug room and yeah, you did way better than what we originally got.

Feb 29, 2020
a little late to my own party here, but as it turns out the solution to the gallery was actually surprisingly simple, to the point where it's entirely on me for not noticing the exclusion array literally titled "EXCLUSION_ARRAY" in the script
NVIDIA_Share_2021-11-18_22-52-10.png
for those who actually give a shit, here's a patch to fix there being a permanently locked, inaccessible final entry in the gallery
if i ever decide to do a proper combover for typos in a proper 1.3, this will be folded into that, however at the moment that's not in the cards so it's a standalone download for now

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I can't believe you actually went back and fixed this small issue after I brought it up.
I hope you never bring any more work from this game after this. Thanks.

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
How much editing has been done? last time I played I may have played the unedited unreadable MTL version that was up.

Feb 29, 2020
How much editing has been done? last time I played I may have played the unedited unreadable MTL version that was up.
not to, y'know, toot my own horn or anything, but i pretty much singlehandedly dredged this game out from the cold, cold depths of hell

give it a shot
or don't, i can't tell you what to do

Reactions: Troqu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
not to, y'know, toot my own horn or anything, but i pretty much singlehandedly dredged this game out from the cold, cold depths of hell

give it a shot
or don't, i can't tell you what to do
You deserve to toot your own horn though. You took this from an unbearable mess to a, well it was still a mess. Not because of the translation though.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
NOT MTL ANYMORE!? LET'S GO! Gotta give this one a shot now. Thank you so much Translator man!

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
How did you get the "true ending"?
I'm already in post game and unlocked every other gallery but those last two. Go to final dungeon again?

Also couldn't find that merchant who sold old map for 10000.

Make sure I play ver. 1.2 (non-MTL) one.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
NOT MTL ANYMORE!? LET'S GO! Gotta give this one a shot now. Thank you so much Translator man!
Right! I don't mind replaying for beginning since it's been awhile since the last time I played and back then I didn't finish it.

Though the non-MTL one has very few typos, about 3-4 words. Still, I appreciate the proper translation so many thanks. It's like a miracle.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How did you get the "true ending"?
I'm already in post game and unlocked every other gallery but those last two. Go to final dungeon again?

Also couldn't find that merchant who sold old map for 10000.

Make sure I play ver. 1.2 (non-MTL) one.
The fortuneteller will tell you where to go. Of course, I'll tell you here. Head back to Gordon's house and talk with the person inside. He'll give you two options. You'll eventually unlock a third option if you fully complete both options. Word of caution: Make a spare save just in case. After you done completing the third option, just go back to the final dungeon and beat the final boss. You'll get something different.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
The fortuneteller will tell you where to go. Of course, I'll tell you here. Head back to Gordon's house and talk with the person inside. He'll give you two options. You'll eventually unlock a third option if you fully complete both options. Word of caution: Make a spare save just in case. After you done completing the third option, just go back to the final dungeon and beat the final boss. You'll get something different.
Oh yeah. Didn't think there would be "third option". Don't worry, I always make separate saves between certain parts of the story.

Btw where to find merchant in snowy town? The update patch mentioned about merchant selling old map and that map works like "maze" part in catacomb.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes