Feb 29, 2020
god, starting from the mtl was a mistake
i have no fucking clue what half of these characters are trying to say and it's making me lose my grip on written language

edit: i have completed the monumental task of rewriting the first, what, 20 minutes of the video game? if that?
if this is a sign of things to come this is going to be the end of me

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
alright, this one's either going to be a gamechanger or a mere visit to a small town curiosity shop on a greater road trip.
to distract myself with how appallingly bad the base i'm working here with is, i've sought out new and interesting technologies to massively fuck it up with. case in point, i stumbled upon deepcream.py, an experimental piece of technology that... computer magicks, and attempts to decensor hentai, and just for the hell of it i threw a few of the cgs in there

the question i bring forth to the council today is how far do i push the limits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as one can see, the results are... mixed, leaning into some weird uncanny valley levels of smoothness (ignore the mosaic above the dick on the right, i forgot to completely region it)
i've got a few options that i can go with
a: decensor all of the cgs and put them into the rewritten version. this is a terrible idea because, if one hasn't noticed yet, the only reason we're even this deep in to a thread for a game like this is because the technology used in the first place has backfired catastrophically, and trusting something as important as the jerkoff material to a machine may be the tipping point
b: decensor all of the cgs and put them into a separate patch. as strange as the results can be, in the words of the average threadgoer on this website, "it's better than nothing", and short of happy life actually finishing the official english localization as mentioned in melty's quest, leaving it up to the machine may be the best shot at having an uncensored experience. having it as an optional patch means that the strange smoothness can be avoided while still having it as an option
c: completely drop the idea entirely. as already mentioned, trusting machines to do the job of a human and getting unexpected results is why we're here in the first place. the process of decensoring isn't especially time consuming, but can ultimately be seen as being completely pointless if the result is just too offputting to jack it to

Feb 29, 2020
alright, this one tripped me up. apparently the game makers recycled the magic attack stat for pinata's lewdness, which explains why i struggled to figure out where that stat was being tracked for the status screen

anyway, it took a lot longer than i expected, but i've rewritten most of the content up to and slightly beyond the end of the official demo released by the devs on dlsite

Game_2021-01-30_23-58-19.png

it's still got a long way to go, but if there's enough demand i can release what work i've done early

at the moment, the following things still need to be made legible:
-hscenes (all of them, and this is the big one)
-equipment
-skills
-basically everything beyond gordon

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, there'ssomewhere a .rar/.zip file? I'm trying to use this on joiplay but i don't know how to extract .exe files (joiplay is an app that ports rpg/renpy and other types of games into android)

Feb 29, 2020
just a small update, but here's a rough visualization of current story progress
the sound of poggers my friend.png
green is completed, blue is in progress, and red is untouched
it turns out that gordon's house has the single longest uninterrupted string of dialog in the game and i overtly dread having to slog through that

h-scenes, skills, and equipment are still untouched
if anyone out there is capable of helping with the menial labor of the database, hit me up

anyway, for a slightly more substantive preview preview.png

Feb 29, 2020
alright, basically the entire first chunk of the game (up to the fake ending) has been written
what remains is both mutations of the true ending (the true ending and the succubus universe ending), once again the h-scenes, and the remaining database

i might take a small break from this project because this is starting to exhaust me
my hours in rpg maker vx ace have practically doubled in this undertaking

edit: I cross-referenced a clean rpg maker vx ace default project. like half of the database is unused holdovers
time to get lazy!

Last edited:

Caelan_Prince

Nov 27, 2017
alright, basically the entire first chunk of the game (up to the fake ending) has been written
what remains is both mutations of the true ending (the true ending and the succubus universe ending), once again the h-scenes, and the remaining database

i might take a small break from this project because this is starting to exhaust me
my hours in rpg maker vx ace have practically doubled in this undertaking

edit: I cross-referenced a clean rpg maker vx ace default project. like half of the database is unused holdovers
time to get lazy!

Thank you so much for all your work!!!

Feb 29, 2020
alright, let's get back to this, surely nothing left in the game's script should be able to phase me at this po-

RPGVXAce_2021-02-17_21-22-57.png
this is the literary equivalent of a mental breakdown

at this point, it's definitely the sunken cost fallacy keeping me on the pre-mtl'd version. if i had this foresight when i started the project i absolutely would've tracked down the untranslated version and started there

Last edited:

Caelan_Prince

Nov 27, 2017
alright, let's get back to this, surely nothing left in the game's script should be able to phase me at this po-

View attachment 1041990
this is the literary equivalent of a mental breakdown

at this point, it's definitely the sunken cost fallacy keeping me on the pre-mtl'd version. if i had this foresight when i started the project i absolutely would've tracked down the untranslated version and started there
LMFAO "Do you want to have 100 sexes on the floor?

Feb 29, 2020
this is the strangest part, the mtl hasn't been like... fantastic, or anything, but for the most part even if it is a word salad it's never been objectively broken
RPGVXAce_2021-02-19_23-24-43.png
this is basically the only line of dialog that i've found that's just not words, unless this is secretly japanese slang i don't have the brain power to understand

Feb 29, 2020
good news, everyone!
as far as i'm concerned, phase 1 of the rewritten project is almost complete
this includes the entirety of the storyline, items, attacks, and some of the obscure details glossed over by the original mtl (picking up an item, the cg menu, and the names on the world map just to name a few)
currently, the only things left untouched are most of the dialog at gordon's shack (which i'm in the process of writing as we speak) and the postgame dungeon

also, just in case i haven't mentioned this in the thread itself, here's an important disclaimer
due to this being based off of the pre-existing mtl, the vast majority of the script was improvised on the spot, with the occasional moment where i could cross-reference the demo
as a direct consequence of this, this means that this is not an "accurate" "translation," just a readable game

a large number of creative liberties and had to be taken to reach this point, and depending on who you ask, this could potentially be even worse than just the mtl as a result of a human directly intervening to change this
if this style of writing disgusts you, i genuinely implore you to take your own spin on it

with that out of the way, phase 2, unfortunately, will probably end up taking just as long if not longer to complete as phase 1, for one simple factor
RPGVXAce_2021-02-21_00-37-20.png
even if it is largely onomatopoeia, this is a metric FUCKTON of dialog to sort out and get readable

in any case, once the rest of phase 1 is finished i'll report back with a download link for people to comb over and offer feedback
until then, though, here's something to keep the people who've been waiting for something playable busy
-ix

Feb 29, 2020
ladies, gentlemen, and gender-nonconformists of all sexual proclivities, after about 2 months of slaving over a hot rpg maker vx ace, i am here to present the fruits of my labor: A Bitch JK In An RPG by Happy Life, in english, in a way that doesn't physically hurt to read
er, well, most of it, anyway

as i have mentioned previously, this covers almost everything: the only things missing are the sex scenes, which are still using the mtl from the op
as a compromise, however, i have made one change to the way sex scenes are handled: before they begin, you can skip over them, with a still frame of the scene in question. i have no idea how this works with the gallery, and it's really hard to check because i have no idea what's controlling the gallery, so that's something to investigate

however, this is not a perfect release. i know for a fact that there are formatting and consistency issues with the text, and i'm pretty sure at least one piece of dialog uses the wrong character name. that's where you guys come in to play. if you play this initial release and spot an error of some descriptor, give me a shout (preferably with a screenshot of the offending text) and i'll get that fixed

and for any of the curious types out there, this version of the game is unencrypted and can be freely edited in rpg maker vx ace, so if you wanted to poke around under the hood be my guest, just don't act surprised when it's still a mess of spaghetti down there

now that phase 1 has been wrapped up, i'm taking a break (presumably until the end of the month, perhaps later) to recharge because hoo boy, let me tell you, slogging through the absolutely miserable mtl has utterly drained me

and, as i've previously stated, here is a brief explanation of what to expect:
due to this being based off of the pre-existing mtl, the vast majority of the script was improvised on the spot, with the occasional moment where i could cross-reference the demo
as a direct consequence of this, this means that this is not an "accurate" "translation," just a readable game
a large number of creative liberties and had to be taken to reach this point, and depending on who you ask, this could potentially be even worse than just the mtl as a result of a human directly intervening to change this
if this style of writing disgusts you, i genuinely implore you to take your own spin on it
and with that out of the way...

The JK bitch Akemi Tomizawa's libido is out of control!
After getting done having sex with her brother in the school's bathroom as usual...
All of a sudden, a brilliant beam of light surrounded her and her brother!
When she came to, she realized that she was far away from the familiar sights of her classroom and her brother!
She had found herself in the fantasy land of Elmore, a world of swords and magic...

download link 1:
download link 2:

instructions: extract the .zip and run Game.exe. if it produces an error, make sure you have the rpg maker vx ace rpt installed

Now get out of my fucking sight, before I piss on you too!

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
this is the first game i found that has better translation to spanish than english, but since i usually struggle understanding english, and spanish is my first language, i'm very grateful :3

edit: spanish translation is MTL too...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth
Feb 29, 2020
this is the first game i found that has better translation to spanish than english, but since i usually struggle understanding english, and spanish is my first language, i'm very grateful :3

edit: spanish translation is MTL too...
i took a vague look at the spanish version, and based entirely on the broken formatting still being present i figured it was mtl too, but i have no grasp on spanish so i couldn't verify for myself
thanks for taking one for the team, i suppose

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Where are you supposed to go in icy plains? I've been going in circles for the past hour, can't find where you're supposed to go.....

Feb 29, 2020
Where are you supposed to go in icy plains? I've been going in circles for the past hour, can't find where you're supposed to go.....
it's not particularly intuitive, so i scribbled some lines on the map

"oh shit i posted something i should probably give an update" edit: uh, hi! i'm not dead and the project isn't abandoned, things have been busy and my 1-man team of me, myself, and i can't work on this as much as i was hoping. if anyone is willing to help me fight the good fight and get the h-scenes readable i'm always looking for help.

Reactions: sofiy52548

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
it's not particularly intuitive, so i scribbled some lines on the map

"oh shit i posted something i should probably give an update" edit: uh, hi! i'm not dead and the project isn't abandoned, things have been busy and my 1-man team of me, myself, and i can't work on this as much as i was hoping. if anyone is willing to help me fight the good fight and get the h-scenes readable i'm always looking for help.
You should've atleast fix the text overlapping on the dialogue box making it unreadable while you're at it

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes