f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Are there any tentacle + pregnant scenes in this? That'd make it more interesting to maybe attempt a translation...

Feb 26, 2018
Right, just doublechecking that there's actual tentacle/monsters involved with pregnancy and not human or anything.
Oh nono, they are separate from what I can tell. I thought you are just asking about each category. So pardon me for jumping the gun.
I have yet to play it so I'm unsure if there is a pregnancy system after sex with monsters. I just mentioned the CGs online. Pardon me o_O

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It's not just the exe file, if you look at file sizes you notice this "big boy".
View attachment 920541
The exe is much smaller compared to him, and once you decrypt that file.
View attachment 920545
Bamm, new bois appear.
(The small red line is a file I put there to test if I can encrypt or smthing with RPGM Ace)

This is what I have/had issues with. Since usually when someone unofficially translates the game is already decrypted, but in this case it was encrypted. And I would need to get some fancy tool to re-encrypt the whole deal so people can fix easily.
So I left that up to the people who will fix the translation too since they will have to go through the same ropes. :p

Weird that I got this error after clearing the game and entering the tent for the fortune teller to tell me hints for the missing scenes.

image_2020-11-30_165838.png

Also kinda feeling lazy but anyone knows where the Erotic Book is that the Radish Guy wants?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Weird that I got this error after clearing the game and entering the tent for the fortune teller to tell me hints for the missing scenes. View attachment 922268
I might have screwed up somewhere and accidently placed something (if ye used the supposed "fix rar") or it is another error perhaps.
Could you give me a save before it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
So i think i beat the game but i still havent unlocked everything and theres a to be continued? has anyone else beat the game and can tell me what happens just so i can make sure i have?

Feb 26, 2018
Is there anyone translating the prequel?
I notice there is prequel to this I like to play it if possible.
I see no games that pre dates this one by "Happy Life" ("Circle that made the game), just CGs.

Although there is a game called "Minako", it was uploaded here before this one but was released after this one (on DLsite at least).
Not sure if it's a prequel or sequel... I do see the blonde bitch in it (no offense) but could be just a recurring character.
Try your luck I guess?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, just want to ask. Am I the only one having error at the ending? I can't seem to pass Pina futanari scene.
If you would have read the comments before you, you would have noticed that there are multiple people (essentially all) who has the issue.
Since well thanks to the mtl translation (or idk) some of the scripts that enlarge text been broken up and cause the game to crash.
Anyway it looks like that indeed the spacing was the issue here (not the "{\" ):
View attachment 919626
"\{" Is a command to enlarge the text after it, but if you put a space "\ {" it breaks the game... so removing the spacing made the text enlarge and the game continue.

I could upload the fixed files which replaced in the Data folder (after the game is "decrypted") should fix everything, but at this point seeing how many people desire to work on the translation it is better to hold on to that imo.
There is also a fix if you are willing to decrypt the game. (click on "ロードロビン博士 said" below to jump to post for the rar)
Well if you decrypt the game use the files in the rar to replace the ones in the Data folder.

As for what I've used if you want to know how to do it on your own :

And if you want to use RPGM editors

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes