Feb 26, 2018
So has anyone found a fix to this one?!
Well I am hesitant to say yes for 2 reasons.
#1 - It seems that "\ {\ {" is causing the crash
1.png
So by deleting it or changing it to "Succubus God!!!" only I got to the next line.
Now thing is I have found 5 instances of "{\" in the whole game.
2.png
Because I have never really translated anything or worked with stuff like this I'm not sure if it is just a deletion that is needed or perhaps the spacing is causing the issue. Also have no clue what else could be f-ed up...
shrug.png
#2 - Because the game is not "unpacked" or whatever once the "bad files are fixed" everything needs to be repacked which I have 0 clue about in order to just download 1 thing (Game.rgss3a - 212 MB)... so if I only upload the "fixed files" people need to unpack the game themselves to apply the patch.

On a small note I would find it very funny if the ending screen would cause a crash since it has the same "{\".

Edit: IT DOES CRASH :KEK: Imagine fighting through 2 annoying ass bosses and then get a crash ohboi...

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well I am hesitant to say yes for 2 reasons.
#1 - It seems that "\ {\ {" is causing the crash
View attachment 919498
So by deleting it or changing it to "Succubus God!!!" only I got to the next line.
Now thing is I have found 5 instances of "{\" in the whole game.
View attachment 919523
Because I have never really translated anything or worked with stuff like this I'm not sure if it is just a deletion that is needed or perhaps the spacing is causing the issue. Also have no clue what else could be f-ed up...
View attachment 919531
#2 - Because the game is not "unpacked" or whatever once the "bad files are fixed" everything needs to be repacked which I have 0 clue about in order to just download 1 thing (Game.rgss3a - 212 MB)... so if I only upload the "fixed files" people need to unpack the game themselves to apply the patch.

On a small note I would find it very funny if the ending screen would cause a crash since it has the same "{\".
Well thanks for trying at least my good man! I'll wait for the Final Boss crash to get fixed then before downloading...
If I knew how to work on these games, I would've fixed it myself too... Sometimes lack of knowledge is an insidious killer!

Jul 9, 2017
I could translate this one, since I have ample knowledge of both languages (Spanish being my native language even), but I don't know the tools used in translating this type of games. Is there any tutorial thread I could check?

Reactions: Keldin
Feb 26, 2018
I could translate this one, since I have ample knowledge of both languages (Spanish being my native language even), but I don't know the tools used in translating this type of games. Is there any tutorial thread I could check?
I am no expert but I looked into it ever so slightly after perhaps trying to continue translation to a certain game that got abandoned by devs, regarding EN trans.
Anyway I use(d) this tool but I do see people saying it is bad. And as for reference of what I needed to do I looked .
I downloaded all the 3rd part tools at the start of the program but there are other alternatives to unpack and whatnot that people prefer over another.
Now the game is ofc not a Wold RPG game but a RPG Maker one but either way I clicked the RPG Maker option and I pretty much can see all the text I think.

Jul 9, 2017
Anyway I use(d) this tool but I do see people saying it is bad. And as for reference of what I needed to do I looked .
I downloaded all the 3rd part tools at the start of the program but there are other alternatives to unpack and whatnot that people prefer over another.
I think I have unpacking tools since I have had to change translation patches for some games in the past. Now, you say that Translator++ is not very good, but did those people told you of any better tools to use instead, then?

Feb 26, 2018
Anyway it looks like that indeed the spacing was the issue here (not the "{\" ):
2.png
"\{" Is a command to enlarge the text after it, but if you put a space "\ {" it breaks the game... so removing the spacing made the text enlarge and the game continue.

I could upload the fixed files which replaced in the Data folder (after the game is "decrypted") should fix everything, but at this point seeing how many people desire to work on the translation it is better to hold on to that imo.

Feb 26, 2018
Any fix for the text going out of the text box?
Could you post a save before the text flow over OR a picture of it? (seeing the text is enough)
I am curious if I can see how it could be fixed. Probably only gonna post the explanation for the fix just in case someone updating the translation doesn't know so you are only feeding my curiosity... :p

Although my hunch is that simply there is a set number of characters that can be shown at once, so if someone went overboard in the "textbox?" without splitting it up into a new one, "that" happens.

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I deleted the game because of that bug, and i'm not really inclined to download it again until it's playable ^^' If you're curious, go to the translator channel (on OPs post) and just download the spanish version (maybe the english MTL also has this problem, but i didn't tried).

Rakshasa

Oct 23, 2017
so how god awful is the MTL? should I even bother or just wait for Sachinama and Remtairy to make an actual translation?

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
Translated (presumable) from Japanese to Spanish, and then MTLed to English. This is not enough, we need to go deeper. Final goal is to use all GoogleTL available languages before MTLing it to English.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyway it looks like that indeed the spacing was the issue here (not the "{\" ):
View attachment 919626
"\{" Is a command to enlarge the text after it, but if you put a space "\ {" it breaks the game... so removing the spacing made the text enlarge and the game continue.

I could upload the fixed files which replaced in the Data folder (after the game is "decrypted") should fix everything, but at this point seeing how many people desire to work on the translation it is better to hold on to that imo.
Could you please still upload the fixed files and then they can complain about the translation all they can?! Or at least tell me what program did you use to fix the game?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh look what do we have here, another NTR game with a shitty MTL. Not only once through the google-fu but twice!
I guess the previous games we had uploaded with normal translations was good while it lasted... :(
MTL thread prefix can't come quick enough!

Reactions: Rakshasa and Keldin
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes