Feb 26, 2018
Could you please still upload the fixed files and then they can complain about the translation all they can?! Or at least tell me what program did you use to fix the game?
Well if you decrypt the game use the files in the rar to replace the ones in the Data folder.

As for what I've used if you want to know how to do it on your own :

I am no expert but I looked into it ever so slightly after perhaps trying to continue translation to a certain game that got abandoned by devs, regarding EN trans.
Anyway I use(d) this tool but I do see people saying it is bad. And as for reference of what I needed to do I looked .
I downloaded all the 3rd part tools at the start of the program but there are other alternatives to unpack and whatnot that people prefer over another.
Now the game is ofc not a Wold RPG game but a RPG Maker one but either way I clicked the RPG Maker option and I pretty much can see all the text I think.
And if you want to use RPGM editors

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well thanks...
One more question: Is it natural that the game is just one SINGLE EXE file?! I know it's a dumb question but I wanna know.

Feb 26, 2018
Well thanks...
One more question: Is it natural that the game is just one SINGLE EXE file?! I know it's a dumb question but I wanna know.
It's not just the exe file, if you look at file sizes you notice this "big boy".
1.png
The exe is much smaller compared to him, and once you decrypt that file.
2.png
Bamm, new bois appear.
(The small red line is a file I put there to test if I can encrypt or smthing with RPGM Ace)

This is what I have/had issues with. Since usually when someone unofficially translates the game is already decrypted, but in this case it was encrypted. And I would need to get some fancy tool to re-encrypt the whole deal so people can fix easily.
So I left that up to the people who will fix the translation too since they will have to go through the same ropes. :p

Feb 26, 2018
You mean that the exe file acts as an installation to all that then?!
Oh pardon, I might have misinterpreted what you meant... o_O

If we talkin about the exe you download from here.
1.png
This energy cube, it acts sort of as a rar (so a compressed file) which you can make with RPG Maker Ace for "game projects".

If the above "Game.exe", it is there to call the necessary files and scripts etc. so it doesn't need to be as big since all the other stuff is stored separately. (Unless it is in an encrypted form "rgss3a" in which the exe calls parts of such file. Hopefully I am not talking out of my ass, I am new to this o_O)

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
how do i get food for the guy i found in the underground forest cavern? mc says go to town for and i searched and couldnt find it

Feb 26, 2018
any full save?
An earlier post by slamdunk1992:
Yeah. Almost every save before H scene. Last one is after finishing game. There was error in fight with final boss, So I did it on JAP version.
(Last 2 scenes in slave game)
Only the 2 pregananant "slave scenes" are missing.
Not sure how to get them so best of luck I guess if you using that save and the pergant scenes are a must.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh pardon, I might have misinterpreted what you meant... o_O

If we talkin about the exe you download from here.
View attachment 920613
This energy cube, it acts sort of as a rar (so a compressed file) which you can make with RPG Maker Ace for "game projects".

If the above "Game.exe", it is there to call the necessary files and scripts etc. so it doesn't need to be as big since all the other stuff is stored separately. (Unless it is in an encrypted form "rgss3a" in which the exe calls parts of such file. Hopefully I am not talking out of my ass, I am new to this o_O)
Yes I meant the first case: I thought it was some sort of Virus because I usually download directly from RAR format so I was suspicious of it.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Comparing the description and preview pictures, NTR is also stronk in here, so tags should be updated.
I've played this game a few years ago and I'm pretty sure this doesn't have NTR. The MC is just a bitch and yes, she likes her otaku brother's dick, reason why she sets to find her brother in the fantasy world, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying others guys.

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
So the consensus of what I'm reading is I should wait for a few fixes, then come back to this game. Gotcha.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
:FacePalm:

If it was said it was English first, then complain if it wasn't. But you don't need to be to harsh to do it.
Only just started but... yeah... words are pretty much in English, some words seems not properly translated but still better than un-edited MTLs.

Even if you bought the original game, you aren't really entitled to just insult someone for trying to translate this game, you should at least feel grateful that they tried, meaning they might have also found the game great so they wanted to translate it to show it to others who doesn't fully understand Japanese. Have you even tried translating one non-english game you liked to english?

And it's not like this game took a whooping 10gb or more lul. Unless your internet was pretty slow then I atleast would get your frustrations.

I wouldn't as far call this as butchering, since butchering is making something worse, it maybe that way for you who played and understands the original language, but for us who isn't proficient enough to do that, this is an improvement.

Also your Example with Dead Space is more on the Developers' side, not the translators'... Which are in-charge of totally different stuffs.

IMO, it isn't as bad as most MTLs since it's atleast edited to the point that the sentences aren't translated directly as word by word.

Calling MC Mr. though :KEK:

Also I don't think this is classified as NTR since she's a bitch from the start who seems would fuck anyone if she likes to.
Update: Welp.... on second thought, she seems to have a boyfriend, but eh, i don't think said boyfriend even plays a big part in this.

Update: Oh dear G, why can't I stop laughing? How can someone be frustrated with this translation... Dunno why but I find it funny than annoying than most translations and still understand it... I'm probably improving my translation skills with all this MTL games and shitty translated mangas I read xD
awesome! thanks for the heads up!

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
Assuming the unnecessarily viscious attacks didn't make the translator decide to just wash their hands with this one. Yes.
I don't think that googe has feelings.
Why use google translate anyway, when it's well known for shitty translations? If you MTLing, a least use DeepL for Christ's sake. It's still will be trash, but at least it will try to make it more understandable.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes