Should I focus on alpha route or fem route on the next update?

• Alpha

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fem

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Okay I don't normally shit on others reviews as everyone has their own opinion but a couple of things are straight up lies about the game in NoWay's review.

'Then you advise your best friend whether or not to change jobs. This simple choice puts you on two completely different paths without having any clue as to what either choice would mean. One path, you're in a threesome and that's it. The other, you have more sex with the first girl, but you come home to find your best friend gender bent into a woman.'
'There needed to be about 10x more story for a first release, and it needed to feel a lot less rushed'

Where is the mention of the other route the game has in its first release where the MC becomes a woman? :WaitWhat:
So there is not only more than 1 choice but they missed over half the game and said its small for a first release :FacePalm:

' So, you meet a girl in a bar. You immediately have sex. All weekend.'
No mention of how the girl the reviewer is referring to is a close friend of the MC they have know for years as explained by the plot. So not only did they say the game is too short but clearly 'this' short game was too much for them to read and get basic facts about the game right. :KEK:

Been a while since I saw a review that just straight up lied about the game no wonder so many devs on this site become super anal when interacting with players on here.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
A small advice first : change the male MC profile image asap...unless you want to cock block your players.
Aside from above i wish you good luck.

Reactions: OwlBeer

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
I'm not sure what the rules are for the "sissification" tag, but, personally, I don't think this qualifies.

The characters can't be sissified physically because they just become fully female immediately with the gender change pill.

The argument could be made that the male mind is sissified and full of sissy thoughts and that makes them take the pill to pursue sissy things (clothes, cock, etc.). However, there's no physical "sissification" in what I would call the "normal" sense.

This is a con for me, but I'm sure a huge pro for many. This is more of a review than a criticism. I just don't want to negatively rate the game just cause it's not to my preference. And I hadn't seen anyone really discussing what "sissification" in this game means, so I thought I'd clarify in case anyone comes around later and wants to find out without downloading.

Good luck Dev!

Reactions: OwlBeer
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes