VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Aesimar

Jan 31, 2019
Sorry, but how does someone translate the Remake version? 'Cause it's in Japanese and I have no idea how to fix that.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Too bad, this is just another game with no variation, which shows just the fetish of japanese creators: big breasts
I like big breasts but I won't play anymore Games with NO variation at all. :(

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Gigogle

Aug 26, 2019
can someone help me?

im stuck at this point

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i got an error message like this
every time the game tries to load mc's room, whether i just reloaded the save, go in from the outside , or from the bathroom.
i downloaded the remake version. tried interacting with everything i can and nothing worked except the moaning fridge

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
can someone help me?

im stuck at this point

and i got an error message like this
every time the game tries to load mc's room, whether i just reloaded the save, go in from the outside , or from the bathroom.
i downloaded the remake version. tried interacting with everything i can and nothing worked except the moaning fridge
with the yam donburi interact on the blank table tile under the plate, for the other one im not sure

Reactions: Gigogle

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Those kind of error message are usually caused by either not starting the game with Japanese non-unicode (if the game is coded with Japanese symbols) or not extracting the .zip file with Japanese non-unicode (if names of game files contain Japanese symbols).

Gigogle

Aug 26, 2019
with the yam donburi interact on the blank table tile under the plate, for the other one im not sure
thanks! it actually worked lol, like theres literally nothing there and i didnt know if the mc mentioned it or before not since i kinda skipped through the dialouge before that a little bit

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
thanks! it actually worked lol, like theres literally nothing there and i didnt know if the mc mentioned it or before not since i kinda skipped through the dialouge before that a little bit
yeah i was pressing interact on a lot of random things before i found out about it

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Translation on the remake used the original game's MapData for english language.

Instructions
1. Download the zip and extract the Data folder inside the game's path.
2. Rename the Data.wolf file to Data.wolf.bak or delete it entirely
3. Open the .exe application and play!

There were only 2 new short MapData in the remake that got translated by google translate, the other MapData were taken by the original game, I merged them in the remake and they seem to be working.

Tools used: Translator++

Mega

Enjoy!
Do you have the original MapData for the untranslated scenes? I would much prefer to play them with a hook than with google translate.

Or at least the translation++ project file and tell me where they are so I can delete the mtl part an export it.

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
Do you have the original MapData for the untranslated scenes? I would much prefer to play them with a hook than with google translate.

Or at least the translation++ project file and tell me where they are so I can delete the mtl part an export it.
Sorry man, it has been almost 2 years since I last edited this game's MapData, that was also the last time I used the Translator++. I don't have the original MapData files anymore.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry man, it has been almost 2 years since I last edited this game's MapData, that was also the last time I used the Translator++. I don't have the original MapData files anymore.
No problem, thank you anyway for replaying.

Proph

Jan 19, 2022

Here you go.

Reactions: Zero_G

damn-ation

Sep 23, 2020
I only have the last 2 scenes in recollections(remake) even though i have a save file that starts just before the last sex scene for the original. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes