EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
A pervert who loves bondage, Kyoichi Mitsugi's life is a story of a young man who has a perverted nature, whose life took a sudden turn after his father's sudden remarriage.
His mother and sisters, with their haughty attitude and self-importance, had been living a carefree life until one summer day, when Kyouichi's frustration and desire peaked. He pushed down Mizuno, his mother, in a fit of lust, and was kicked out of the house.
Since then, our protagonist spends the night in a storehouse in the garden. There, he discovers a manual and a variety of lewd implements that belonged to his grandfather, Kyorakusai.
As he looked at the manual, he felt a burning sensation welling up inside him.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2012-06-14
Original Title: 或ル家族ノ姦系図
Aliases: Aru Kazoku no Kankeizu
Developer: TinkerBell
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~20 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main menu is not translated.
Crack may cause false positive virus alerts.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Iso+MTL): - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
..there....there.....we can play together......under a blanket......
You know, it's comments like these that I see from you that makes me think you're a swell guy.

Unlike that rat of an MC :eek:

As usual, I'm glad you have your popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: DaiReth and Lerd0

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
All I get is an error saying "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program." Problem is as far as I know there isn't a debugging program running. Or at least not one I activated unless its just thinking one is active. Since it doesn't say which program though gonna be alot of guessing and crossing my fingers.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Okay so apparently I had to add exclusions for the programs in antivirus. Now it gives me an error in Japanese that supposedly translates to "Registry operation failed. Either the registry is not accessible or it is not installed correctly." Which sounds to me like the Windows download won't work. Gotta use ISO installer & crack so the registry locates the folder correctly. Looks like a decent game but its turning into a pain in the ass at this rate...

Reactions: 4ereNok
Dec 7, 2018
Okay, registry shit strikes again. I replaced links and leave a quick guide how to install the game and apply patch.
Also this game is hard to find. All links and torrents are dead except rapidgators.
Thanks for the effort, I'm generally a big fan of Tinkerbell games ( Yeah I'm a sick fuck like that ) but imma skip out on this one methinks. For one the MC....I mean...there just isn't any room for any possible self-insert, plus all the sharing and whoring them out. Nah, I'm good.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I always have such a conflicted feeling about TinkerBell games; the artwork is damn hawt, but I'm not really into most of the themes they delve into.

There, he discovers a manual and a variety of lewd implements that belonged to his grandfather, Kyorakusai.
As he looked at the manual, he felt a burning sensation welling up inside him.
Doggo felt a burning sensation welling up inside him, as well... and he doesn't know how to read. lol

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Tridas

Jun 10, 2024
How do you install this? Running game start.bat does not work per instructions.

TY for effort

Last edited: