MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
This shit need ACTUAL guide on how to install, here's my steps and problem I get:
1. Unpack zip
2. Mount arukazoku.iso.
3. Open setup.exe with Local Emulate "Run in Japanese" (inst doesn't do anything)
4. Create a folder on my PC called "或ル家族ノ姦系図"
5. Try to run arukazoku.exe with Local Emulate
Get this error
1718096104819.png

Here how folder looks after using setup.exe
1718096126996.png

Reactions: KingArthur101

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
So if you are debugger message at arukazoku.exe to your whitelist for apps in your anti virus. Stuck now because I need registry.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
This shit need ACTUAL guide on how to install, here's my steps and problem I get:
1. Unpack zip
2. Mount arukazoku.iso.
3. Open setup.exe with Local Emulate "Run in Japanese" (inst doesn't do anything)
4. Create a folder on my PC called "或ル家族ノ姦系図"
5. Try to run arukazoku.exe with Local Emulate
Get this error
View attachment 3726017

Here how folder looks after using setup.exe
View attachment 3726018
And you didn't copy alsignup_110722.exe and MTL Patch to the game folder, great, trying to run uncracked game. There must be game start.bin in game folder.

• Haha
Reactions: windyp

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
And you didn't copy alsignup_110722.exe and MTL Patch to the game folder, great, trying to run uncracked game. There must be game start.bin in game folder.
So just copy those 2 archives inside the game folder? And I don't have start.bin, where should I get it you say?

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, registry shit strikes again. I replaced links and leave a quick guide how to install the game and apply patch.
Also this game is hard to find. All links and torrents are dead except rapidgators.
So i guess you mostly search for game on anime-sharing and sukebei as your source? I could recommend one more source like H-suki (about 60-70% game there can be access with free account) I do found Aru Kazoku no Kankeizu (或ル家族ノ姦系図) available for free account there tho. Hope it help.

Reactions: Supreme_Evil