haicoi

Sep 13, 2020
Games in the past needed to be played to understand the content, games now only require reading the name....

Dread Arkive

Dec 24, 2018
Well this one is broken. I fully removed every trace of it though uninstalls and manual removal of every folder, but it refuses to let me try installing it again, as the box is greyed out.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
wasn't it possible too you know unpack the iso files enable the crack and english patch and then
zipping it? instead of making me jump trough a 100 of convoluted loops that i cant even read?

Reactions: 4ereNok

sycodude

May 7, 2020
I have tried to install multiple times but it legit just does nothing. I am unsure what I am doing wrong.

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
I'm having a problem with full screen when I change the settings from the game it just black screens the surrounding screen can anyone help me

Darkness_laltina

Formerly 'ssseeerrr'
Jul 7, 2020
I'm having a problem with full screen when I change the settings from the game it just black screens the surrounding screen can anyone help me
right click properites - competality - maybe xp -3 then test it out keep playing around those settings it will work eventually

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
right click properites - competality - maybe xp -3 then test it out keep playing around those settings it will work eventually
nope it didn't work if i use anything else other then vista 1 2 3 and win 7 and 8 the <but still the same screen problem> game docent open it shows insufficient permission i tried running it with administrative but same thing

Darkness_laltina

Formerly 'ssseeerrr'
Jul 7, 2020
nope it didn't work if i use anything else other then vista 1 2 3 and win 7 and 8 the <but still the same screen problem> game docent open it shows insufficient permission i tried running it with administrative but same thing
1- make sure you are using jp emulator
2- try playing with these as well
1719053308389.png

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
full save someone? in 1 moment it crashes
Do you have a previous save to that scene where it crashes?, because I can try to extract the text strings, and see if I can find any translated string in that scene that generates the error. And a save that allows to load the scene with that error or a screenshot showing some previous text, would help to try to find if there is any translated string that causes it, if it doesn't happen with the japanese version. And the files with translated texts that overwrite the English patch are Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat.
Although you can also try to pass that scene with the original texts in Japanese, replacing the files Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat by the original files that brings the image arukazoku.iso, and after doing so exit the game and replace them again by the translated ones. Because a full save is not very useful, when this game stores a save (save00.dat, save01.dat... save0x.dat) for each scene where you have saved it in the root folder of the game.

Keikita

Sep 18, 2020
I installed the game following the instructions, and the game opens fine but as soon as I hit start and get past the video it instantly crashes. Not an issue with the patch either since it does it even before I apply it. Any solutions?