DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Literally can't read it because the font is so spread out, stopping every letter feels like stuttering while reading...

Reactions: 4ereNok

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
So let's see
-MTL that already existed
-not actual translation
-and also it's not a repack upload because the game can't be repacked easily
-and also you translate the title for some reason (SVN doesn't do that) and make me believe it's not SVNcrap
Great upload dude.
Sorry but i'm laying it out there. This is SHIT. SHIT. This doesn't need to be an upload. You did nothing. And fooling people into thinking it's english too

Nihan

Apr 6, 2017
Idk what im doing wrong, i follow the steps and i keep getting the following error.

1718142782996.png

edit: The game loads but then crashes after a few choices.

Reactions: 4ereNok

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ACertainFamilysIncestGenealogy-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Still can't seem to get it to install. Takes me to a japanese support site instead of installing when I run the Arukazoku.exe in the iso. Already told Bitdefender to ignore it so that shouldn't be the issue, but according to a google translation of the support site you have to send logs and stuff so they can help as the system can't confirm there is a genuine disc inserted. I figured maybe I was supposed to run the inst.exe or the setup.exe instead but those both didn't run at all.

At this point I give up. Looks like an okay game but its just not worth fighting with for a censored mtl.

DCD123

Mar 31, 2018
also, if anyone is still confused, here's how i installed it:
1. extract (not mount) "arukazoku.iso", open "setup.exe" with locale emulator. (opening "setup.exe" in the mounted drive doesn't do anything for me)
2. extract the crack & english patch into the installation directory

u open the game with "game start.bat"

Nov 18, 2022
So I have a question for the story itself (if anybody got the game going)

VNDB says there's one lady who's not the stepmom/stepsisters, "Horikoshi Sanae".
What's the deal with her? Is she a victim of the protagonist or is she just along for the ride (as her tags are suggesting).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
random shit go the game... they literally crammed EVERYTHING into it...

yet somehow skipped NTR... but have beast and guro...

Now that's weird.

Harem is a cop-out tho, they fuck literally everything :KEK:

DrakeVermillion

Apr 18, 2021
what do you all want with an iso??? i unpacked, and didn't even get an iso... I do have the MTL though. Also can't install without the iso i think...

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR USERS LIKE ME:
1. Mount arukazoku.iso
1718222427530.png
2. Run setup in Locale Emulator "Run in Japanese" and select top button (disable for me because game is downloaded)
1718222494601.png
3. Select download folder
4. In original archive you have 2 extra archives, copy their content into game folder. After all this game folder will look like this:
1718222572783.png
5. Open game through "game start" bin.
6. Have fun with this shitty translate. (I recommend using unlocked gallery save up there)
1718222676711.png