VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: Daybreak of Remnants Shadow [Final] [Unison Shift: Blossom]

dumdum1234

Oct 23, 2019
Both mediafire links are down, and so is gofile.

The R18 patch can still be had on the denpasoft website, even if you don't own the game. Bit weird they allow that, tbh.

Reactions: Blue_Flamingo

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix this. I try unistall onedrive as remove sync still the bug remain the same
It's basically saying that it can't create save folder. Which it's tries to create in the Desktop folder for some reason.
Create a "save" folder on your desktop if you are not bothered by this.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Both mediafire links are down, and so is gofile.

The R18 patch can still be had on the denpasoft website, even if you don't own the game. Bit weird they allow that, tbh.
Not weird, patch is patch, you actually need the base game, so they aren't losing any money on that.

Arbuzer

Jun 12, 2021
It seems I can't unlock Fuhito after story no matter what guides I use.
Does anybody has the solution to this?
Or at least save file where it have been already unlocked.
My inner completionist can't simply leave it be

Upd: False alarm, it unlocked after finishing the main story. I guess for spoiler reasons.
Here's saves with all the CGs and scenes if anybody still needs it.

Last edited:

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the R18 patch. Whenever i click on the download now button after waiting for the timer on Uploadhaven it just says that "Your download should start now" and doesnt go anywhere after. And when clicking on the "If it doesnt start click here" part it just brings me to a 404 not found page.