VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: Daybreak of Remnants Shadow [Final] [Unison Shift: Blossom]

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
how does i know if the +18 patch is working? i did installl it and copy the contents to the game folder, but seems i cant see anything related to H-scenes on options

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hmm noticing that no matter what I do, patch or not, I get this error every time I try to run the application: The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll is missing-anyone got the fix or an idea where I could go to find it? Preciate your time

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Really enjoyed this sequel, the last episode was amazing. The progress for the translation of the third game is is almost complete so we probably get the 3rd part this year.

541th

Apr 7, 2021
When i tried playing game it shows black screen and nothing happens. Filechecker shows that Pall.dll and config.exe corrupted. Does anyone has idea what it can be?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
just one question. one rather big question.

if there's a huge secret in the school, why are they running a school? wouldn't it make much more sense to close it and contain whatever secret is there? i don't remember the first game anymore so maybe I'm missing something.

541th

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone provide me a save file for lowest level of effects in config because I can't open config.exe it says key file is missing and when i tried playing game it shows the stopped working message when I checked file it shows PAL.dll and config.exe may be corrupted
hey, did you happen to find a solution to corrupted files

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
hey, did you happen to find a solution to corrupted files
It just required more ram to process i think can you tell me overview of your pc spec i also don't know how but i played in my main computer and it worked perfectly even with corrupted files, i tested in some old pc with i2 core and 2 gb ram spec pc which i keep only to read VN games

541th

Apr 7, 2021
It just required more ram to process i think can you tell me overview of your pc spec i also don't know how but i played in my main computer and it worked perfectly even with corrupted files, i tested in some old pc with i2 core and 2 gb ram spec pc which i keep only to read VN games
Well, i have 6 gb ram on my laptop

Sep 29, 2017
Hmm noticing that no matter what I do, patch or not, I get this error every time I try to run the application: The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll is missing-anyone got the fix or an idea where I could go to find it? Preciate your time
That's a DirectX file. You need to install/update your version of DirectX.

just one question. one rather big question.

if there's a huge secret in the school, why are they running a school? wouldn't it make much more sense to close it and contain whatever secret is there? i don't remember the first game anymore so maybe I'm missing something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this is probably the biggest flaw in any mystery work. unless they ask the very important questions they can just drag the whole thing further and further away. it didn't take me too long to ask this question and I don't think that's a very hard thing to ask honestly.

then comes my next question

one can argue that MC is being careful not to ask too much or he'd be... silenced... let's just say. but nowhere in the first or second game has any mention of that. you know what, maybe the VN isn't for me.

Sep 29, 2017
this is probably the biggest flaw in any mystery work. unless they ask the very important questions they can just drag the whole thing further and further away. it didn't take me too long to ask this question and I don't think that's a very hard thing to ask honestly.

then comes my next question

one can argue that MC is being careful not to ask too much or he'd be... silenced... let's just say. but nowhere in the first or second game has any mention of that. you know what, maybe the VN isn't for me.
I'm not sure I fully get what you're getting at actually, but doing my best to answer any questions:

I'll be honest with you, you may want to replay the games if you're having to ask these questions. The game does a good job of answering them, but given how information-heavy it is, it's understandable the significance of some details would be missed on a first playthrough. And if you don't play the main routes all the way through to the end, you may find yourself missing critical pieces of information and end up confused when jumping from one game to another.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure I fully get what you're getting at actually, but doing my best to answer any questions:

I'll be honest with you, you may want to replay the games if you're having to ask these questions. The game does a good job of answering them, but given how information-heavy it is, it's understandable the significance of some details would be missed on a first playthrough. And if you don't play the main routes all the way through to the end, you may find yourself missing critical pieces of information and end up confused when jumping from one game to another.
i really should power through the vn. or better yet drop this for now until the last game comes

Sep 29, 2017
i really should power through the vn. or better yet drop this for now until the last game comes
Might as well wait for the third one to come out so you can read through all three without having to worry about forgetting during the wait. From what I understand, it's not far off from completion, though its release ultimately boils down to whether or not the company has taken it off the back burner.