DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
acollegelife1.jpg
Overview:
The main character has chosen a well-known college for his studies that is far away of his homestead. But fortunately his mum's best friend Lucy lives in the college town, which is why he can stay with her and her two daughters Martha and Jenny during his college days.
The game's story is about his experiences under one roof with the three girls and what he experiences in college.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 0.1
Genre:

installation:

Change-log

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

acollegelife2.jpg acollegelife3.jpg acollegelife4.jpg acollegelife5.jpg

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
So, I played this Demo. Around 10 mins gameplay tops, few scenes around the corner. Not bad for sims 4 art. Some clipping in the shower scene, last scene repeated with different characters, same positions, same choices, same outcomes.

Somehow promising, at least the art is good, even if the premise of the story is the same as always, on the watch list for now.

And BEWARE, headphone users, you may lose your ears in the process, sound is freaking loud!

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, I played this Demo. [...]
Thank you @FrozenPizza for your detailed review! 1st: Yes, it's very short. The reason is simple: I wanted to try this adult game producing thing once, I've been interested in this stuff. But because this isn't my regular work I wanted to first check if there were any people who might be interested in such a game. That's possibly also the reason why the story seems so well-known, maybe I've been playing to much adult games by myself! And I'll check the thing with the sound, not wanting that anybody gets hurt

why does the PC look like a lesbian?
Maybe it's a question of personal taste? I think he's a real handsome guy, maybe a little bit feminine and not the "I can grill 5 kilo dead animals and beat my girlfriend at once" kinda guy, but I have a completely other view on the main character: He's more the nice guy, very friendly but at his age cannot stand all the pheromones flying around him ...

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you @FrozenPizza for your detailed review! 1st: Yes, it's very short. The reason is simple: I wanted to try this adult game producing thing once, I've been interested in this stuff. But because this isn't my regular work I wanted to first check if there were any people who might be interested in such a game. That's possibly also the reason why the story seems so well-known, maybe I've been playing to much adult games by myself! And I'll check the thing with the sound, not wanting that anybody gets hurt

Maybe it's a question of personal taste? I think he's a real handsome guy, maybe a little bit feminine and not the "I can grill 5 kilo dead animals and beat my girlfriend at once" kinda guy, but I have a completely other view on the main character: He's more the nice guy, very friendly but at his age cannot stand all the pheromones flying around him ...
1st attempt . It's pretty good . Please continue . Needs more content.

Reactions: Sims4Adults

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

temp.PNG the hair cut is a very "butch" cut like what some lesbians wear. big pink lips, unrealistically smooth skin with a smooth feminine jaw line... Maybe it is just me but everything about this character screams either gay or lesbian. Kindof like justin beiber.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Using Sims to make a RenPy seem like good idea to speed production process (I HOPE), [I was thinking about the same thing with skyrim but I'm not developer (do you know there's a lot of movies made in skyrim?)

Game scenario seems to be simple, too simple, there's plenty of games like this, Ihope for more. There's even one game with same name.​

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
View attachment 117439 the hair cut is a very "butch" cut like what some lesbians wear. big pink lips, unrealistically smooth skin with a smooth feminine jaw line... Maybe it is just me but everything about this character screams either gay or lesbian. Kindof like justin beiber.
@Ayrik Eyronphist, thank you for your detailed explanation of your "lesbian type" impression, I can now understand what you mean. This kind of "undercut" as a male haircut is very popular here in Germany at the moment. I liked the look when creating the character within in Sims' CAS. And the look at all may be a Sims-specific thing. The smoothness of the skins and generally with all the images is because of the screenshots taken from TS4: Without special Photoshop filters the images would look very pixelated and gross. I hope that the next male characters will be more masculine, maybe the MC got to "nice" to fit to his character? :coldsweat:

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Using Sims to make a RenPy seem like good idea to speed production process (I HOPE), [I was thinking about the same thing with skyrim but I'm not developer (do you know there's a lot of movies made in skyrim?)

Game scenario seems to be simple, too simple, there's plenty of games like this, Ihope for more. There's even one game with same name.​
Thank you @kshyk: That's the reason for this first try ... I've also been thinking, "why not use TS4-content as content for a Ren'Py based game"? Makes sense, I love the TS4-look and it really speeds up the production process, I can tell! I first tried DAZ 3D, but that is really needing to much time, above all the rendering. And my problem is: Lack of time, always XD
You should give it a try with Skyrim! I can tell that thanks to Ren'Py the development is very simple and I could help you with your first steps.
I think you're also right with the game scenario ... I maybe have been to impatient to bring a first version out instead of going deep. I hope I can compensate that with the next version :relievedface: That there's another game out with the same name is dumb, but doesn't surprise me. The theme is just to common ...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Ayrik Eyronphist, thank you for your detailed explanation of your "lesbian type" impression, I can now understand what you mean. This kind of "undercut" as a male haircut is very popular here in Germany at the moment. I liked the look when creating the character within in Sims' CAS. And the look at all may be a Sims-specific thing. The smoothness of the skins and generally with all the images is because of the screenshots taken from TS4: Without special Photoshop filters the images would look very pixelated and gross. I hope that the next male characters will be more masculine, maybe the MC got to "nice" to fit to his character? :coldsweat:
Not just Germany. It's now basically a standard haircut for teen boys around here, too.

But those lips and "she" also seems to be wearing a noticeable make up... So, from the looks of that head, that single picture - yes, a definite feminine vibe.
On the other hand, his head-to-body proportions are suggesting the opposite. Definitely a guy. Maybe a ladyboy. Shouldn't get fooled by the smooth looks of the Sims bad renders and worse color palette. Keep your pants on and don't grab for his junk and be surprised :coldsweat:

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Very nice to put together a pity that it is so short I hope there is also a kind of story. As an example, he can feel breasts in sleep or whatever he wants to do with sex with one of the women that he has to earn with points or whatever. Continue with this game as I said earlier, make it a nice story. They had this but also in the real sims 4

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ah Germany, that explains everything ;) you "guys" have been starting to swing the other way since you got your balls cut off the wars :tf:. To be serious though there isn't anything wrong with the MC per se just a bit to feminine for me personally to self insert which is a shame because I quite like the premise. There is another game on here similar but A.) It is slow on updates. (may even be abandoned I haven't checked on it in awhile) B.) It is an incest game and even though I like a good incest game they are getting a bit old and the "good" ones don't seam to make it very far before getting abandoned. Anyways good luck I may check up on it again in a few months.

Reactions: Fredd<

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Thank you @kshyk: That's the reason for this first try ... I've also been thinking, "why not use TS4-content as content for a Ren'Py based game"? Makes sense, I love the TS4-look and it really speeds up the production process, I can tell! I first tried DAZ 3D, but that is really needing to much time, above all the rendering. And my problem is: Lack of time, always XD
You should give it a try with Skyrim! I can tell that thanks to Ren'Py the development is very simple and I could help you with your first steps.
I think you're also right with the game scenario ... I maybe have been to impatient to bring a first version out instead of going deep. I hope I can compensate that with the next version :relievedface: That there's another game out with the same name is dumb, but doesn't surprise me. The theme is just to common ...

Thanks. If I may suggest: I played a lot of games from this forum recently. In my opinion, one of thing that make game attractive is its content (I mean genres), optional fetishes like bisex, gay, shemale(only if engine allowes it!) etc. can make any game unique. Just look at my favourites - Hard Times in Hornstown, Two Sides, Coceter Chronicles.
I understand not everybody likes this staff, and it take time to develop, but I think this can result in success in the future.