VN Ren'Py Abandoned A College Life [v0.1] [Sims4Adults]

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ah Germany, that explains everything ;) you "guys" have been starting to swing the other way since you got your balls cut off the wars :tf:. To be serious though there isn't anything wrong with the MC per se just a bit to feminine for me personally to self insert which is a shame because I quite like the premise. There is another game on here similar but A.) It is slow on updates. (may even be abandoned I haven't checked on it in awhile) B.) It is an incest game and even though I like a good incest game they are getting a bit old and the "good" ones don't seam to make it very far before getting abandoned. Anyways good luck I may check up on it again in a few months.
Funny thing about those haircuts are they come from exactly the war era. You know left and right side shaved but the rest left alone. Rommel had such a hairstyle. Or only one side shaved while the rest could grow out.

If this continues we get the greasers next in europe. God this will need tons of shoe cream xD

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Funny thing about those haircuts are they come from exactly the war era. You know left and right side shaved but the rest left alone. Rommel had such a hairstyle. Or only one side shaved while the rest could grow out.

If this continues we get the greasers next in europe. God this will need tons of shoe cream XD
I don't know about the historical context, just that it seems that in any *american* movie with a german in it they are always gay/bi and have this haircut and the haircut has become popular with lesbians for some reason.

gncgnt

Apr 15, 2018
I was waiting for an Adult game with Sims models.

Ever since Wicked Whims got released, I was toying with the idea myself. But since I never got a clear answer as to how much EA can fuck with your for using screenshots and videos from the game, I became discouraged.

Also hey, a German Bro ;)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Funny how more and more games are "Protag moved to city and lives with mom's friend" ever since incest got banned on patreon.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
[...] So, from the looks of that head, that single picture - yes, a definite feminine vibe.
On the other hand, his head-to-body proportions are suggesting the opposite. Definitely a guy. Maybe a ladyboy. [...]
No, no, no, he's definitely a young guy, completely normal, just with a little "soft" touch – why not? Although it may be that I am as an heterosexual old European man can't tell how a sexy young man should look, I'd say, he can look like the MC of my game :biggrin: You'll see: The girls in the game will love him ... but not only the girls :eek:penedeyewink:

Very nice to put together a pity that it is so short I hope there is also a kind of story. [...]
I'll try to do better with the next version, I promise. I wanted to have a first impression if a Sims based Ren'Py game could even find supporters, so that a further development is worthwhile.

Ah Germany, that explains everything ;) [...]
Thanks again @Ayrik Eyronphist, above all for encouraging to go on ... not to mention the ball-cut-off thing. I swear, I'm thankful every day, that the motherfuckin' Germans before me lost both wars – imagine the world if not! That's why I can go through life with pride and without balls x'D

Thanks. If I may suggest: I played a lot of games from this forum recently. In my opinion, one of thing that make game attractive is its content (I mean genres), optional fetishes like bisex, gay, shemale(only if engine allowes it!) etc. can make any game unique. Just look at my favourites - Hard Times in Hornstown, Two Sides, Coceter Chronicles.
I understand not everybody likes this staff, and it take time to develop, but I think this can result in success in the future.
@kshyk: The game in further versions will have a lot of different genres: classy sex, bi-sex, gay, threesome, group sex and so on ... The reason is simple: With the huge Wicked Whims Mod by TURBODRIVER and the tons of high quality sex animations by a lot of creators that'll be the advantage of a game like that: The animations! So if I don't shit it because of boring story, it could become something ;)

Looks good so far. Had no clue you could use the Sims for this kind of stuff.
Thank you @Yggalf, after playing some Ren'Py based games it was very obvious for me as a TS4 maniac that one should have a Ren'Py based game with TS4 content – above all with animations by Wicked Whims. Although TS4 has this comic like style a lot of the animations are very sexy and to deliver something comparable with DAZ 3D, Blender & co. would be a task of the century, whereas within TS4 I'm some clicks away from some sexy stuff :relievedface:

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hope there's an incest patch coming
Don't know yet, @Joi_fan! To be honest the landlady and her daughters have been the MC's aunt and cousins at the beginning. But that felt very weird to me and I've been uncomfortable with that, so I changed it. But maybe I can handle that with a patch within the next version, can't promise.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I was waiting for an Adult game with Sims models.

Ever since Wicked Whims got released, I was toying with the idea myself. But since I never got a clear answer as to how much EA can fuck with your for using screenshots and videos from the game, I became discouraged.

Also hey, a German Bro ;)
Hey Bro! XD For me it has been very obvious to use the Wicked Whims animations as the content of a game. But I had to discover Ren'Py first, because it's such a great and easy to use platform! The thing with EA: They have never done anything against all the creators of all the Mods, especially not the ones with adult and nasty stuff. And I'm not making money with the game, just will beg for some extra support on Patreon later. We'll see. :angel:

Reactions: gncgnt

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Funny how more and more games are "Protag moved to city and lives with mom's friend" ever since incest got banned on patreon.
I'm completely new to this and didn't know anything about Patreon banning incest stuff. To be honest I started with the incest thing but I didn't liked it, it felt very weird, therefore I changed it ... But at the moment I'm not even secure to stay with the "living with mom's friend/landlady" thing, because that seems also very common with adult games, isn't it?

Reactions: buitham

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The MC looks either really gay or like a girl smooth jaw line that hair cut the way he dresses

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm completely new to this and didn't know anything about Patreon banning incest stuff. To be honest I started with the incest thing but I didn't liked it, it felt very weird, therefore I changed it ... But at the moment I'm not even secure to stay with the "living with mom's friend/landlady" thing, because that seems also very common with adult games, isn't it?
Yes. Like I said, those two are the main themes for "It is actually supposed to be an incest game, but we don't call it incest, cause patreon will close our page down"

Reactions: Sims4Adults