Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'm not sure about G9 assets, seems like a marketing ploy.
I have noticed their joints can go very weird when you apply a pose.

The more you develop a scene with small limb movements, the more absurd the shape becomes.

The gap between the breasts and underarms is another annoyance for me.

Since I'm late to the Daz3D party, I've only ever used G8 and G9.
I guess building an actual skeletal system to maintain joint authenticity is out of the question.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I have noticed their joints can go very weird when you apply a pose.

The more you develop a scene with small limb movements, the more absurd the shape becomes.

The gap between the breasts and underarms is another annoyance for me.

Since I'm late to the Daz3D party, I've only ever used G8 and G9.
I guess building an actual skeletal system to maintain joint authenticity is out of the question.
Gen 3&8 are largely interchangeable except for shoes and some assets but Gen 8.1&9 use different texture maps so these are not compatible with 3&8 figures. IMHO DAZ took a step back to "improve" things...

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
SELFIE004.png

I tried again with a Gen 8.

Auntie Alex is giving Nat an earful for being "disrespectful" to Ethan, claiming "no man should eat a creampie from his wife!"

Mother (furthest right) knows Auntie Alex says one thing, then does another, especially when it comes to men.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Looks too young and too soft like nat has almost saucy milf vibe and in the story even it was clear she was just about ready to be a mother. There was also a distinct "sharpness" to her. There needs to be a vanilla femdom angle where she either gets into mommying Ethan or Carl for "practice".
Yea, it's weird how she's kinda young but still milfy when it comes to the frat guys.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Yo Rooster, need your help: how to transpose webm onto a jpeg using Gimp. So the final product is animation on a static background. Thnx.

Reactions: Big Rooster