Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow! Do you think the face is a little long ? I am not sure.... poss the forhead ? Just a thought . Not critical... you wanted some comments.

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Love the artwork, although I know I'd want to see Darrel and a friend, or maybe his twin brother with Nat. Once upon a time I hated February, that last cold month of winter before the promise of Spring that March brought. Then came 2x a month pay periods so the end of the month came quicker and for games with developers that update monthly, less waiting for us. Thank you BR for keeping us "engaged" in between updates.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Love the artwork, although I know I'd want to see Darrel and a friend, or maybe his twin brother with Nat. Once upon a time I hated February, that last cold month of winter before the promise of Spring that March brought. Then came 2x a month pay periods so the end of the month came quicker and for games with developers that update monthly, less waiting for us. Thank you BR for keeping us "engaged" in between updates.
Thanks a lot! Maybe Darrell should invite another well-endowed colleague to satiate Nat in the future...

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091