packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If you can run a different Ren'py game ... copy the Save folder and move it somewhere. Delete the game completely. Clean out the recycle . Clean cash . Reload the game. Start a new game . Make one save if it works. Then copy in your save folder ... I hope it works.

Reactions: Odinson42069

Odinson42069

May 18, 2022
Can you run any game ?
I have entire library of renpy games, all of those are working fine.

Well I can assure you that the problem is on your end.
Try using a short path to the game, for example "E:\renpy games\A Couples Duet\".
Idk what's the issue is. Path is short as well "E:\Config\A_Couples_Duet-0.12.0-pc"
I am not using any older saves.
Edit: Crashing even with Renpy Launcher

Last edited:

faissell

Dec 17, 2021
i got the lastest version of the missing dll and i get this error :

Wed Mar 20 23:06:32 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19045
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.28s
Loading script took 4.58s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: Exception('Init returned false.')
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)
Running init code took 0.22s
Loading analysis data took 0.30s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.99s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.63s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.35s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.49s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.07s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.05s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.02s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.52s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: "b'NVIDIA Corporation'"
Renderer: b'GeForce 920MX/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: b'4.6.0 NVIDIA 451.67'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

• Sad
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
All the player's input is outstanding. Everybody has good ideas as to what they would like to see in the game. BRING BACK MUSCLE HEAD VANCE!!!
I pray for VANCE as well, I think KingB will listen to us as well, Need VANCE to meet up at Party with NAT again and then Exchange Numbers and Meet with each other then **Bang Bang** :love: :devilish:

1710973305778.jpeg Couple's Duet Johnny Sins after all :LOL: :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
To anyone having problems, I suggest not messing up your systems by trying to fix things. I can't guarantee about files people put here before the public release. This is a risk you all carry when downloading files without waiting for the 1 week. Grab the public release from my Patreon when the time comes.

Jun 10, 2018
To anyone having problems, I suggest not messing up your systems by trying to fix things. I can't guarantee about files people put here before the public release. This is a risk you all carry when downloading files without waiting for the 1 week. Grab the public release from my Patreon when the time comes.
Android version is also crashing can you help us ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I pray for VANCE as well, I think KingB will listen to us as well, Need VANCE to meet up at Party with NAT again and then Exchange Numbers and Meet with each other then **Bang Bang** :love: :devilish:

View attachment 3463349 Couple's Duet Johnny Sins after all :LOL: :LOL:

He looks to be the type to head straight to destroying her sweet little butthole. Which reminds me, how about Nat taking two huge cocks in her ass (maybe, Darnell and Vance) at the same time and sweet loving Ethan is there to clean her out, lol.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
He looks to be the type to head straight to destroying her sweet little butthole. Which reminds me, how about Nat taking two huge cocks in her ass (maybe, Darnell and Vance) at the same time and sweet loving Ethan is there to clean her out, lol.
I understand what you would like in the gym update Nat will meet Vance where he begins to seduce her to have it and when she is achieving it Darrel appears to interrupt and after looking into each other's eyes with a defiant look Nat stops them where she gets naked and with her Her hands open her anus, stretching it, and she tells them, "Guys, don't fight, there's room for both of you," where they give her double anal penetration of the new friend until Nat is unconscious from the orgasms and they creampied inside her ass. it would be like this?:unsure: :love: (y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I understand what you would like in the gym update Nat will meet Vance where he begins to seduce her to have it and when she is achieving it Darrel appears to interrupt and after looking into each other's eyes with a defiant look Nat stops them where she gets naked and with her Her hands open her anus, stretching it, and she tells them, "Guys, don't fight, there's room for both of you," where they give her double anal penetration of the new friend until Nat is unconscious from the orgasms and they creampied inside her ass. it would be like this?:unsure: :love: (y)
Nice work, you even made me giggle. What do you got as far as Nat working in a stable? Or dog kennel? We might be giving KingB a lot of food for thought, or not.

Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
she had a 4-way with Jenna and multiple threeways, so she's close. IDK if a MMMF really constitutes a gangbang, but if the fat bitch didn't cock-block that third guy in the frathouse VIP room...
That's not a gangbang bang. Her getting plowed by a group of guys. Think the college scene times 3.

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes