robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
best idea for Darrell is to have him banging some married bitch, have the hubby come hom and catch them..then fill them both full of bullets. they call that.... the OJ Simpson..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
i would like Darrell only in this update, showing his dominance, as i said in previous post, Darrel shows his dominance in Ethan territory, he fucked Nat in Ethan´s bed now is time to show his dominance in his own territory(gym and his own house)
What if Darrel is married with children? His wife knowing of his extramarital affairs and doesn't mind because he's a
GigaChad and he keeps her satisfied along with well provided for!

Reactions: Leongen43

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what happened to black guys internet page?
are there any new posts there?
he only goes after married woman but maybe Nats husbands new girlfriend may be an exception

Reactions: Big Rooster

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
What if Darrel is married with children? His wife knowing of his extramarital affairs and doesn't mind because he's a
GigaChad and he keeps her satisfied along with well provided for!
could be an interesting plot twist, but in my opinion Darrel does not look as a married man(at the moment) he has not a ring and his life style is different. I have some doubts about if he will marry with Nat, but i hope he will be a father of Nat´s son and Ethan

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for Sharing bro. Yes Gym scene with Much Sweaty and Dirty sex :sneaky:, Shower Scenes...can be a Chance hitting other guys with Darrell :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

best idea for Darrell is to have him banging some married bitch, have the hubby come hom and catch them..then fill them both full of bullets. they call that.... the OJ Simpson..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Darrell knows the Big Go :LOL:, First come and meet guys who are shifting their items and then flirt with Waifu of others and Then Drazilla Mode on, *BOOM BOOM BOOM* :BootyTime:

could be an interesting plot twist, but in my opinion Darrel does not look as a married man(at the moment) he has not a ring and his life style is different. I have some doubts about if he will marry with Nat, but i hope he will be a father of Nat´s son and Ethan
Darrell doesn't for a Marriage I believe, He has having a long list of girls ready to have time with him and make their husbands Cuck:love:...But Darrell in the End Mostly can Connect with Darrell :devilish:, Darrell is like Bull - Free no fear no tension, Fuck the Ladies with your big anaconda until they Scream in Pleasure :KEK::KEK:, Question is if this update as per KingB if there will be a Gym scene and if Darrell and other guys get involved there is a chance in confusion in Who is the father :BootyTime:

Rest I can say till then Nat can eat as much Cum as She Want as Darrell reports says he is Safe :love::devilish:

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
what happened to black guys internet page?
are there any new posts there?
he only goes after married woman but maybe Nats husbands new girlfriend may be an exception
Known some players in RL, they have wives that don't ask where they're going to. Most of them were wannabe pimps but the real had pussy for days lining up to get railed. Black women can act, but they all realize that a good dick can make for a lot .

Reactions: Leongen43

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Regarding Riya (since it's coming up as topic recently), I wish there was a more of a open and honest path for that route. (I haven't played in a while so this might have changed from the near-cheating orbit for Riya to be interested without spurning this character away in the game.) While I have nothing against others having the male MC be a beta or the female MC being reduced to a glorified onahole, I prefer the preeminent couple in games like these to have more of a stag & vixen dynamic in a fully trusting and loving relationship.

To elaborate without kinkshaming as it's just another respective perspective, I dislike pathetic loser-type male MCs and braindead bimbo-esque female MCs. Again, I have nothing against those that do as we all like what we like and don't like. Anyway I would much rather see a confident, strong-willed male MC with a playful, intelligent female MC being a power couple that they know they are. And it's by their choice that allows others to join in on their sexcapades regardless of how the couple first became interested in the world of sharing.

Seeing how the female MC is enjoying herself with others with their partner's knowledge and permission (for the non-cheating routes), I'd like to see more of that on the other side too. This couple that is devoted to one another in their partners could also have the other half of their equation being the one shared as well. Going back to Riya, Nat could be the one that shares Ethan with her (with or without Riya first knowing about it). Nat could even experience some cuckqueaning as well and could be there watching Ethan with Riya, or even directing them when everyone's relationships evolves to that point. There's no reason something like that couldn't happen, right? Nat already knows there are people like Riya that could be on the prowl of someone as awesome as her chosen partner Ethan after all when he was looking to land the office job in this game. I don't see why the couple can't explore and have an honest conversation about Riya (or with her) like they've done for Nat's partners.

Just tossing a nod towards a more dominant Ethan playstyle with a fun-loving wife in a non-cheating-exclusive route involving Riya. ^^

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing Brother, Some important intel regarding Riya Nat and Ethan plot :love:

A creative event would be for Darrell to die, to be eliminated by some angry husband who got tired of being a cuck on some route.
This thing about the BBC eater, in my opinion, has already become saturated in games.
That is True, this is Why Route Options are available in the game where you can pretty much stop Nat Darrell route, so What is the point about dying of Darrell?:unsure:

As per updates if it's focused on Ethan, Riya and then Nat, most likely either threesome can be a core :unsure::love:

Rest if any chance Darrell get involved in the future then :devilish:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Regarding Riya (since it's coming up as topic recently), I wish there was a more of a open and honest path for that route. (I haven't played in a while so this might have changed from the near-cheating orbit for Riya to be interested without spurning this character away in the game.) While I have nothing against others having the male MC be a beta or the female MC being reduced to a glorified onahole, I prefer the preeminent couple in games like these to have more of a stag & vixen dynamic in a fully trusting and loving relationship.

To elaborate without kinkshaming as it's just another respective perspective, I dislike pathetic loser-type male MCs and braindead bimbo-esque female MCs. Again, I have nothing against those that do as we all like what we like and don't like. Anyway I would much rather see a confident, strong-willed male MC with a playful, intelligent female MC being a power couple that they know they are. And it's by their choice that allows others to join in on their sexcapades regardless of how the couple first became interested in the world of sharing.

Seeing how the female MC is enjoying herself with others with their partner's knowledge and permission (for the non-cheating routes), I'd like to see more of that on the other side too. This couple that is devoted to one another in their partners could also have the other half of their equation being the one shared as well. Going back to Riya, Nat could be the one that shares Ethan with her (with or without Riya first knowing about it). Nat could even experience some cuckqueaning as well and could be there watching Ethan with Riya, or even directing them when everyone's relationships evolves to that point. There's no reason something like that couldn't happen, right? Nat already knows there are people like Riya that could be on the prowl of someone as awesome as her chosen partner Ethan after all when he was looking to land the office job in this game. I don't see why the couple can't explore and have an honest conversation about Riya (or with her) like they've done for Nat's partners.

Just tossing a nod towards a more dominant Ethan playstyle with a fun-loving wife in a non-cheating-exclusive route involving Riya. ^^
Can't this mostly happen already (if you play the game that way, obviously)? If you play the Reluctant Nat or Cuckhold route you can make Ethan a more equal partner in her escapades rather than worthless lump. Watching him successfully barge into Matt's fraternity in order to protect Nat was a hoot. The two definitely have a strong relationship on this path.

Meanwhile the MC flirts with Riya a lot without telling Nat, but it's mostly harmless stuff. We get to tell Nat as soon as the flirting gets serious, at which point we get the choice to have Nat encourage Ethan to fool around with Riya.

We don't know how the game yet and there are details I'd prefer were handled differently, sure, but overall I think it's a surprisingly solid Stag/Vixen path for a game that is clearly focused more on hotwife and cuckholding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
We get to tell Nat as soon as the flirting gets serious, at which point we get the choice to have Nat encourage Ethan to fool around with Riya.
Oh, is that right? I did not know this (as I haven't played in quite a while), so that's cool to hear.
We don't know how the game yet and there are details I'd prefer were handled differently, sure, but overall I think it's a surprisingly solid Stag/Vixen path for a game that is clearly focused more on hotwife and cuckholding.
I'd have to agree. While I haven't explored the less dominant paths for Ethan, I think what's there of what I've seen is fairly solid so for a stag and vixen dynamic. Just hoping to see more which also includes Riya. And from what you're saying that seems to be the case! Good to hear. Sharing with trust and being in control are good stuff as well.

Edit: Minor edit (fixed a single word typo).

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018

There is a existing path that Ethan confides to Nat that the flirting has escalated to well above office playfulness and he shows Nat the texting between Riya and himself, and Nat greenlights Ethan to continue.

Reactions: Back and Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There is a existing path that Ethan confides to Nat that the flirting has escalated to well above office playfulness and he shows Nat the texting between Riya and himself, and Nat greenlights Ethan to continue.
Ethan has two routes in which he can tell Nat about Riya, one is the dominant Ethan route and the other is the alpha-cuck Ethan but ultimately one oversight and his route with Riya may end like this, maybe?:unsure: :love: :KEK:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Someone can share the save routes for Ethan buy condoms for Nat and Darrell, please the both routes

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes