Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Riya does not look as a married woman.
if you take a certain path Nat is texting jenna about getting even with her. Later Mc is flirting with Riya when he tells Nat to gauge if shes mad she says no. go as far as you need to get info from her. wonder if who nat was talking to jenna about was riyas involvement in her situation. Or is there a female we have yet been introduced to. Also I wonder if extracurricular activites came to light they are just not saying anything. some many possibilities with multi paths.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just a stray thought:
What if Riya is secretly married to Darrell or is maybe a long time girlfriend or ex of Darrell.

Woe to Ethan. Guy can't catch a break.
Well I mean they are working out at his gym so I’m sure he knows every female that goes there, but Riya seems like she would be scared of getting close to Darrell, she feels safer with Ethan cause he’s harmless

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, the Alpha Darrel
Darrell is Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Demi-God, God, Ultra Universe, Multi Galaxy, Ultra Top God :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

she feels safer with Ethan cause he’s harmless
Harm Less (No No) Cuck material (yes Yes) :KEK: :KEK:
I mean Ethan is Gentle with her Jokes Apart, In Work Place only Flirting :love:

IMO, it's a different gym that Riya goes to, maybe connected to their mutual workplace
or Darrell follows girls or he can have friends in that Gym that knows her. Probably :unsure:
What if Darrell Knows Riya and They had Special Time Before...First Time Sex with Ethan ...Only Ethan can tell :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Scene 57 is not really the Darrel path. There is no Darrel path at all in this game. There is one called QoS.
Scene 57 is the Nat_job_path where Peter, Jenna or Darrel depending on which path, present Nat a job offer.
I ment it is listed in the image gallery as 57 when you do a Renpy unpack.... that is scene 57.... sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This is what I'm aiming for, too. I am planning for at least a couple endings with the couple breaking up. Hopefully, things will flow smooth.

You can get an idea of the logics of the story adapting by looking at the walkthrough. I made it as a flow chart since I couldn't figure out how to write a normal walkthrough for it. After the next update, the story will start to branch out making things more complex.

This legit made me laugh out so hard. Thank you so much.
I should have included that earring.
Enjoy the games multiple paths makes the game interesting and replayable. I make a request have a nuclear ending. She takes the cheating path Ethan finds out and decides to keep it quiet he makes Nats life a nightmare while destroying the cuckold couple that he feels led to the downfall of his marriage,revenge on Darrell and all sex partners after. Ruin her life. I know it's brutal but that is what makes it Nuclear.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Peter job offer path guide please aslo ethan involved with Peter path guide please
Peter & Nat (Peter's offer):

Vanilla path (Peter's offer)

Cuckold Path (Peter's offer)

For Nat reluctant path there seems to be a problem though.
To get Peter's offer, Ethan needs to be jobless and Carl needs to be triggered too which isn't possible when following the Nat reluctant path!

Last edited:

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Th
Peter & Nat (Peter's offer):

Vanilla path (Peter's offer)

Cuckold Path (Peter's offer)

For Nat reluctant path there seems to be a problem though.
To get Peter's offer, Ethan needs to be jobless and Carl needs to be triggered too which isn't possible when following the Nat reluctant path!
Thanks man

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Nat licked and kissed Ethan's erection while closely inspecting it.

She wanted to check for traces of him fucking another woman raw.

As she expected, his dick smelled and tasted of another woman.

It both infuriated and aroused Nat.

Nat wanted to both taste this other woman and clean any traces of her from Ethan's dick.

P.S - It seems I will be able to wrap up the update by 27. 1714122163927.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes