xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
It both infuriated and aroused Nat.
Most likely an unpopular opinion here, but hear me out before grabbing the stones lol... so, if Ethan gets aroused at the thought of seeing his wife get fucked by all kinds of dudes, in front of him or not, wouldn't it make sense for Nat to do the same and encourage him too to go after other bitches on the condition that she gets a piece of the pie whenever she wants to ??

I know most fans of this genre are more into seeing the husband get off on being cucked and/or humiliated by his wife than the opposite, but the wife doing the same thing would make sense storywise, given the title and the story's premise.:unsure:

I guess what gives her away is that she's not desperate for good sex like Nat but after Riya has sex with Ethan she is going to be, maybe? :unsure: :KEK:
Lol, Riya hoping she could get the dicking she craving from Ethan sounds just as pleasurable for her as having your girl riding your dick for a while only to see her standing up and leaving you blue-balled when you were about to nut, to put it shortly, a big, well uhh, small in Ethan's case, annoying disappointment.:sneaky:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Glade to see Kingb made he dick so so bad now. Hope he is getting better stamina. Also, Looks like the door handle is in Nats ass ! Love that.

Reactions: Big Rooster

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Funny reversal Jenna falls for Ethan.
That sounds funnier than Ryan Garcia's 'engagement' to Savannah Bond. True men of culture know why.:sneaky:

I know it's farfetched but we all know theirs people who tend to want what they can't have.
This is a valid argument IRL, but not here, cuz if it was, Ethan wouldn't be the brain-dead wannabe MC he is and he definitely wouldn't be letting random idiots fuck his beautiful, kinky wife, a perfect 10 like Nat.

It's simply impossible for me to comprehend why he'd do that, but his wimpy attitude, small pee-pee and low testosterone levels are good arguments to use when trying to prove why he is the walking talking failure of a man and husband he is. And I'm pretty sure an ambitious ho with a superiority complex like that cunt, Jenna, would rather fuck herself with a dildo or switch to bestiality for the rest of her life than fall for an insecure, beta idiot like a Ethan lol.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That sounds funnier than Ryan Garcia's 'engagement' to Savannah Bond. True men of culture know why.:sneaky:

This is a valid argument IRL, but not here, cuz if it was, Ethan wouldn't be the brain-dead wannabe MC he is and he definitely wouldn't be letting random idiots fuck his beautiful, kinky wife, a perfect 10 like Nat.

It's simply impossible for me to comprehend why he'd do that, but his wimpy attitude, small pee-pee and low testosterone levels are good arguments to use when trying to prove why he is the walking talking failure of a man and husband he is. And I'm pretty sure an ambitious ho with a superiority complex like that cunt, Jenna, would rather fuck herself with a dildo or switch to bestiality for the rest of her life than fall for an insecure, beta idiot like a Ethan lol.
i agree but due to so many paths remember there is a path where he has balls and confronts darrel and kicks nat to the curb. Now that ethan would balance well against Jenna he wouldn't take her shit. But you are right she would probably be able to strapon him.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Jenna would totally marry Ethan. She even straight up told Nat during their first coffee date that she only goes for cucks and the first thing that she would do upon breaking up with her cuck is to find another cuck. Ethan fits the bill. The only downside is that Ethan has a much bigger dick than her guy does. I mean, if she can actually feel it what's the point amirite?

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-couples-duet-of-love-and-lust-fan-art-thread.139046/post-13585478
When Ethan is on the Alpha route, and refuses Jenna's advances, IMO that would make her desire for him grow exponentially. She's used to getting what she wants and the he's the first guy she tries to manipulate, that says an unconditional no! Then she could see him as a father figure, and unconsciously want to gain his love and approval, because a good father disciplines his children.
"soapbox psychology"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes