packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes... it has been released. Can some one post the spoiler hints and the other picture.... I know we wait for the game release a couple days.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
For those like me who made them separate and have different lives, does anyone know if there's any news, I prefer Ethan with Ria, eNat who does what he does best, the slut, they're not an ideal couple for me, thanks

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
For those like me who made them separate and have different lives, does anyone know if there's any news, I prefer Ethan with Ria, eNat who does what he does best, the slut, they're not an ideal couple for me, thanks
Well, there can be many endings, that depends on the dev. Although it is very obvious that there will be that ending where they at least separate.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For now it seems not and it's a shame I want to see scenes of them, from the images it seems that it is still on Carl's route or maybe Matt, maybe we will see a threesome of drugged sex while Carl on his knees crying inconsolably :cry:tears of semen for everything that has been accumulated so far, right?:unsure::poop::LOL::LOL:

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hello, everyone. Happy New Year! As a New Year's surprise, this is the biggest update I have made for this game yet. It's the cumulation of work done over a few months.
This update covers paths Nat meets Matt at the nightclub, except for the one where Nat meets Matt through Carl.
I've provided a snap of the short guides that will help you find the difficult paths to get to in this update. You can see more information on the full walkthrough versions and even in the in-game help menu.
I've also included a collection of thumbnails of some scenes you can encounter in this update. Try to find all the scenes if you can. Happy hunting everyone.
s60 shortguide_page-0001.jpg s60 thumbnails.jpg

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Now this game no longer has a story, a meaning, it's just a continuous fucking of Nat by all the characters, the game has lost its charm no longer having that side of real novelty, now everything is just a routine of those who fuck Nat and how, MC has become a useless spectator, I don't see what use he is, if Nat goes for his choice of cocks, at this point it was wiser to undertake two parallel stories, Ethan on his way and Nat ditto, he has become a arcade game, aim the dick and hit Nat.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes