VN - Ren'Py - A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.12.7] [King B]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sabu6

This one is one of the best ntr game i have ever played. The main heroine is really sexy , the situations are kinky, special mention of various facial expressions of heroine done very nicely.Art is superb.If you like ntr games this one is a must play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HikenNoAcee

one of the greatest NTR game..

there are diffrent way to play.

corruption , sharing

dev is works on game too much.. gap between updates not so much.. graphics are like drawing, maybe first time you feels like diffrent but when you play you are getting used to be.. game has moving imagines also on sex scene

thanks for game KingB you deserve that nickname
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

This is a really disappointing game/review for me.

The game started off so promising I was a patreon subscriber for a while if that says anything.

The art style is unique and something not everyone will like so look at the preview images and see if its for you. I found it unique and quirky but YMMV.

The story starts off great. Really meaningful choices with complex characters and a wide variety of paths/consequences. You want hardcore cuckolding? you got it. secret cheating? It's there. Consensual swinging? My favorite! Vanilla romance? It's a classic for a reason!

The game doesn't give blaring ***NTR*** sirens when you make choices if you are a sensitive crybaby but it should be pretty obvious which choices lead to what if you think about it and want to avoid certain content.

Why 2 stars then? Well for the last 9? 10 updates? So almost a year? The author has abandoned pretty much everything but the hardcore cuckold path. And even then the abandoned all the side characters of the cuckold path to focus on the BBC in the banner. The game has lost all the spice of variety that make the cuckold path fun or any of the choices meaningful or branches to other paths. Shit he could re-use renders and change dialogue for the swinging path but he hasn't.

I get multiple branches are a pain to write but the author has really lost all sense of what made their game good or unique. And it's not just a "listening to the people who actually pay" thing because I was a patreon for a long time and took the polls and many paying members did enjoy the other paths that have been cut.

Long story short - If you like BBC & SPH exclusively game might be 3 stars now otherwise it's a 1 so I'll split the review as a 2.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Blatanikov

First of all, I am not a fan of NTR games, but I don't hate them either, you have to understand that it is a theme, and that the games should be valued fairly. You wouldn't give a F1 game a 1/5 because there are no rally cars.

The graphics are nice and the interface is clean, you don't have to grind anything and the game runs perfectly smooth. The story is interesting and the updates are frequent. Without being a fan of the theme, I find it one of the best in its genre.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

r0ckh0und

Review: VN - Ren'Py - A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.8.7] [King B]

CategoryScoreDetail
    Enjoyment4/5each part of the story (route/path) is well written and presents the characters in a different light with the choices taken...and there are a lot of choices! Without a walkthrough it's difficult to follow all the different routes/paths.
    Art4/5unique 3d-comic style with lovely made face expressions
    Sound(track)3/5no soundtrack available but it has sounds (mouning)
    Story/Scenario4/5a couple on its way to...
    Characters4/5Ethan and Nat as main chars. Darrel (most content NTR & Cuck), Peter (groping harasser), Mat or Carl, Vance, Sam & Jenny (couple, he cuckold, she sex model), Riya + a few side characters involved in events such as swinger party. Overall a nice entourage of individuals!
    Animation3/5combimation of Zoom In/Out animations; some animations act like jumping jacks on a pull string
    Creativity [Novelty/Posterity]4/5different scenarios on each path for example:
    • Nat's icy glaze towards Ethan while doing it anal with Darrel on one route, on a slightly different one a smiling glaze or just a closed door in front of Ethan on a complete other path
    • in hotel room while Nat & Darrel are at it, Ethan jerking off in the toilett in rhythm to the two on one route and on another the same plus a hilarious puke into the toilet added by Ethan
    Regualr Updates5/5monthly
  6. 2.00 star(s)

SenMizeri

I'm rating it like this, because it didn't satisfy my tastebuds.

If you're into the boyfriend/husband enjoying the wife cheating, and being fully into it, then give it a try, because my rating is based on how it hits my NTR fetish.

If you're into the wife cheating on the husband, without his permission, then this is not the game for you.

The choices are based on what the husband allows. The husband HAS to give the wife permission. Not judging others if they're into that, but quite frankly, I prefer it to be much more naughtier.

The wife doesn't have real choices in this game, only the illusion. It's really all down to the choice of the husband, and the choices are who to screw.

Everything else works fine, and I like what they did with the animations. Just let down. Lots of choices, but only real fetish - voluntary cuckoldry. Takes away the spice for me, but maybe not for you.

**Edit: Apparently, there is a route to straight up cuck the husband without his permission, but it's tricky to pull off. For a Netorare game, I kind of expect that route to be more obvious, instead of pushing me towards getting the husbands permission**
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fhljgsqdkfjhs

One of the best game. I played it one time and I love it. I played it again with other options and was shocked to see that the game took a totally different turn. In fact (unlike most games) every choice has a real impact and there are plenty of "secret" scenes to discover. A real masterpiece well done to the creator.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

zzero017

Very solid ntr game. Can’t wait to follow it for more and see the direction the creator takes with the story. I appreciate the fairly regular updates they keep me coming back for more. In the future I would love to see her with more or multiple partners. Thanks!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lucy_fer_1995

The visual novel being reviewed is a standout piece of work that impresses in multiple ways. The graphics and animations are of excellent quality, offering an immersive experience that enhances the storytelling. The writing is also top-notch, with the narrative flowing smoothly and characters coming to life with vivid detail. The fantasy world created in the novel is described as well-realized and imaginative, with intricate details and a rich backstory that add depth to the story.

One of the most impressive aspects of the visual novel is the sound effects. They are described as being very good, and it's clear that they add to the overall atmosphere of the story. The way that the story is presented is engaging and keeps the reader invested throughout. The fact that there are monthly updates is a testament to the creators' commitment to their craft and their desire to continuously improve and expand the story.

Overall, the visual novel is a shining example of what can be achieved with careful planning, attention to detail, and a commitment to quality. If you are a fan of fantasy stories, this visual novel is definitely worth checking out. With its impressive graphics, engaging storytelling, and monthly updates, it's a testament to the power of storytelling in the digital age.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

AMDrx6700xt

Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.8]
    + nice renders
    - every character except office girl is an unlikeable asshole at best and all around shitty people at worst
    - every path is a variation of cuck
    - game force you, example in the exhibition vanilla path nat gets sexually molested by some random dude and instead of leaving the couple stay. stupid
    - mc is a wimp
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Tyger1234Rose

Thanks to the author for the game, for the monthly update approach, for the well-written text, for the varied paths, for the graphics that have evolved and now look amazing. It can be seen that the author is developing, which is very pleasing. In general, the game is the best in its genre.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Seewolf

A Couple's Duet v0.8.

I have given up on this vn quite some time ago, when I realized, that it’s just about the very much stereotypical interracial cuckolding fetish, including a genre typical overdrawn "black bull" and a dumb white sex-doll like hot wife falling for him.

Fanboys might say: "it’s completely optional and that you as the player of this vn don’t have to go down this route."
    True, but if you don’t, there is almost no other content for the time being, which might justify to play this vn/waste time on it. Thus interracial cuckoldry with all its lame stereotypical genre tropes is the absolutely dominant main fetish of this game. To put it short, if you like that, this is your vn, if you don’t, you’ll better give it a wide berth, because there isn’t much else to expect from this dev.

Again fanboys might say: "but there are so many decisions to be made with a real impact on the story, just look at this walkthrough with all its branches."
    Indeed the vn offers a lot of story branches, but in reality those are just nuances of the interracial cuckoldry fetish this game caters to foremost. F.e. you can choose if Nat cheats on her weak husband with a overdrawn black man or make her husband a cuck, who even encourages her to do so, enjoying it willingly or unwillingly. For me this makes no big difference, it’s all the same kind of bs.

(It’s also no wonder coming from this dev, after all he released some rather silly erotic stories on literotica and they are all about married white women being raped by colored tribals or even gorilla half-apes and falling for them, while cucking their boyfriends and husbands in the process. No, I clearly didn’t read all that trash, I just did a quick research and some lateral reading, which was more than enough to get, what it’s about.) Interracial cuckoldry is the true fetish of the author/dev so don’t expect something different from this vn. Since the dev advertises his erotic stories on the end of content screen of this vn, it’s only fair to include it here in this review. But back to this vn.

The only real different story branch, which hasn’t been done a hundred times before (in western games with Daz3D models), is the one with the old, retired neighbor Peter. He tries to get into the pants of Nat, when you chose to go down her frustrated housewife route. But this rather neglected story branch is a total lackluster and the dev treats it very much stepmotherly like (updates are very much seldom). Unfortunately it’s very obvious, that the dev is pretty much idealess on this story arc, which is the only one not involving interracial cuckoldry, because he gave the old man three disappointing redundant cunnilingus scenes in a row with Nat. There is no real progression in this story arc sexwise and the old neighbor is even pushed into a submissive role, which kills all the erotic instantly.

So much for the story of this vn. Characters are mostly unlikeable for me.

Another big contra in my book is the weird stylized comic filter, which is used on the daz3d models. It’s not artsy and it would look so much better without this filter.

Animations exist, but kept only very simple. The latter really isn’t a big problem for me.

My problem is the pretense of different story branches, but when you take a closer look, it’s just about nuances of the same main fetish for the time being. Looking at the dev's other releases, I very much doubt, that this is going to change in this vn anytime soon. Hence this vn doesn’t have anything of interest for me to offer.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.7.7]

Pros:
    none

Cons:
    Terrible Renders
    Story sucks
    Characters are unlikable
    MC is a pathetic loser
    lame black bull - white cuck stereotypes
    Terrible Animations
    Sex Scenes are dull
    writing feels boring
    choices are forced upon you

Conclusion:
    All in all a terrible game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

This is a great game if you are into NTR and cucking. The hotwife gets to choose between a BBC or an ugly old man. As for the male mc, he has no choice and will go down the road of being humiliated and/or dominated, the only choice is unwillingly vs. willingly.
    The graphics are rather unique, and just with the kinks on display in this game, you will either like it or not.
    To get what you want (i.e.: have her do naughty things with the old perv.), you really need the walkthrough. I really hope someone will make a walkthrough mod, to make things more practical.
    It might also be worth mentioning that there is some foot fetish in this game as well, another acquired taste.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Vrykolakas36

v0.7.7

I really wanted to like this game. I am big into cuckold fantasy so you would think this would be right up my alley but It just isn't working for me.

My main problem is the fact that Ethan has almost no agency within the story. (This may sound counter-intuitive in a cuckold game but it's really not). I chose all dialogue options that would encourage both Ethan and Nat to both be interested Cuckolding/Hotwifing but over and over again Nat made decisions without including Ethan anyway and it was so frustrating and infuriating. This is not how a healthy cuckold relationship works. If you want a Cuckold VN where the couple have a really unhealthy relationship dynamic than this if for you. If you're looking for a story where you actually get to make decisions then this isn't for you.

Some would make the argument that because you can choose different paths that I am wrong but the fact remains that regardless of what path you choose Nat has agency that Ethan doesn't and makes decisions for the both of them that you have no control over.

Example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I chose every option I could to make sure that Nat and Ethan were both open and honest with each other about how they felt and what they wanted but the story kept taking agency away from me over and over and had Nat making decisions without Ethan.

I doubt the author of this VN is going to go back and re-write it or add any dialogue options to fix this problem but there it is

The art style is a little off-putting but you get used to it. I would have gone with something a little more realistic.

The dialogue is a little cringe in some parts. Ethan's internal dialogue seems more realistic than Nat's. Most of it is grammatically correct and easy to understand so that makes it better than 80% of the games on the site.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

packard1928

Man I love this game. It has some of the best writing creating several paths with use of the same renders. This is very creative and I believe help this DEV Deliver what he has promised " 30 day releases " . He is doing the story right by starting out laying Character groundwork and then working them into the situations of his well thought out plots. This can only get better !! I alwasy look forward to it !
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

As of 0.11 this is a 5 star rating.
    The art is amazing and unique. I have played every update and the potential from the onset was sky high. It had the usual cuck route but it seemed like you could a multitude of paths including Ethan actually making Nat a cuckqueen. However the focus of the updates seem to be towards Ethan being a cuckold to Darrel. I have no problems with that path. QOS path too hot and watching King B's art quality grow live is awesome.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

ActiveShooter

A little gem of a game with something for everyone. Mostly geared towards NTR and NTRS (netorase), I think, but with a nice vanilla path as well.

Visuals: Let's start with the most contentious part of the game. The art won't be for everyone, but it is enough for me. The dev admitted that he didn't know anything about rendering and didn't have the hardware for it, so the first version looked on the rough side, but as time went on, you can definitely see he got better at it and the visuals improved while keeping the distinct style. It grew on me and definitely did not stand in the way of enjoying the game. In fact, I like it. Gives the game a bit more character. One star.

Gameplay: A surprising amount of choices that all affect various triggers, the effect of which you can see at any time in game by pressing the Stats button. These stat combinations affect what route you get on and what scenes you see, as you'd expect. I like flexibility and being able to see what the game has, so I make a lot of saves for various points. Don't think I've had this many saves for a game this early in development before, which is a good thing and leads to the next part: the game has a lot of routes. Several, I reckon, with different ways of getting on them. I've only played the NTRS and vanilla, but they were both pretty well done. What's interesting is that vanilla path, usually the red headed stepchild of these games, adds exhibitionism play to keep it from being dry and boring. That or some breeding fantasies, I think. Either way, you can play the way you want and get somewhere you'll enjoy being at. One star.

Writing: The star of the show. You know the author has experience in writing erotica. It's not dry or overly verbose, the plot moves at a good pace no matter what route you're on and you can tell there's a clear plan where the dev wants to take you. The character interactions are a joy. I particularly loved the NTRS path. The wife is hesitant, but curious. The husband is supportive. The main "bull" is not coercive. No blackmail, no humiliation unless you specifically want it. You can preserve the love between the husband and wife and really get the feeling that they're having fun together without it turning into unwanted NTR. I love that. One star.

Characters: Here we run into my first complaints, but also compliments. The compliments are about the main couple: they act like real people. Again, mainly about NTRS path. There's desire mixed in with hesitancy from both of them. They're curious, they want it, but neither of them wants to ruin what they have. Both are completely open with one another and there's some gentle encouragement from the husband. Another thing I like is that you set the broad terms as a player and the characters function within in while still retaining some agency. The wife won't ask for permission for every little thing, she will be naughty on her own without breaking any rules the player has set, which is again something I love. Makes her feel like an actual character but also keeps the player involved. Hope to see her suggest more things to the husband and them both having fun with it.

My one complaint is about Darrel, the main "bull". He's a stereotypical fetish bait: a hulking black guy who works out before working out and has a comically large dick that in reality would rip a normal woman up and send her to the hospital to get stitches. It's the low hanging fruit of these games. It is offset by him having a personality that seems fitting to his role and yet knowing his place in the overall framework. Again on the NTRS route there's no coercion or blackmail, he's encouraging and knows when to push, but also when to stop. He's not a terrible character, but I just wish the developer would have been a tad more original. He's shown to be capable of it, so why reach for the trusty trope jar right off the bat? Leave that to the amateurs and hacks. I feel like the game could be even better if the dev added some more varied potential lovers and wasn't afraid of going off the beaten path. Maybe in the future updates? Darrel being the safe starting charater until the game expands and adds more options? One can hope. One star.

Updates: Pretty frequent (once every 2 months or so?) and the developer is active in the forums, which is a nice touch. Gives me hope for the longevity of the game. One star.

Total: 5/5

Overall a great product that is well worth your time if you're into the specific fetishes, but maybe even if you're pure vanilla, since all content is avoidable. For the latter I recommend waiting for a bit for the game to get more content before checking it out. Either way, the game is more than worth supporting, if you can. I wish luck and resiliency to the developer and can't wait for further updates!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ozomozyan

The game is one of the top tier in every sites I visit, KingB clearly knows what people want. Last update was perfect, I cant choose which path to follow as I liked every route which is something really rare for me.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ArmandoEstebanQuito

Best netorase game on this website.

Storyline
    : zero chances to bore you, the build up is amazing, the story really makes sense and will inmerse you at their world. The pace is good. Right timing always.

Character development: Excellent. Nat (the wife) is not a slut from the begginning, you can see how she progressively becomes more liberated. She's a 10/10 in every aspect. Ethan (husband) has emotions and you can see somehow the anxiety he feels with some decisions about his marriage in the game. Darrell is an understanding and confident bull.

The art / CGI: Best of f95zone, doesn't look fake, no comlications.

Developer (King B): is a constant worker who always does an monthly update, although I would like for more, but hopefully his resources will increase due to his excellent work as well the amount of content.