latex lvr

May 3, 2019
If I may be so bold to ask, is the lifestyle you participate in, involve cuckolding? By its very nature, it seems to disrespect one member of the couple, in this story, Ethan. It would seem very easy to lose respect for someone who's role in the fantasy is one of being inadequate to satisfy their partner.
You may ask but a smack in the mouth may offend:)
but to answer you yes it does cuckolding. Now I ask you how is it being disrespectful to one member of the couple?
I agree that is some of the cuckold routes of this game Ethan is being disrespected. That is where I don't agree with King b's writting but it is his game to write how he see's fit.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If I may be so bold to ask, is the lifestyle you participate in, involve cuckolding? By its very nature, it seems to disrespect one member of the couple, in this story, Ethan. It would seem very easy to lose respect for someone who's role in the fantasy is one of being inadequate to satisfy their partner.
IMO... I think it is not about strictly "satisfying" a need, rather than feeding an appetite. A reasonably fit middle-aged woman can go all night, not so much with men, adequate or not, is not the point of indulgence.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You may ask but a smack in the mouth may offend:)
but to answer you yes it does cuckolding. Now I ask you how is it being disrespectful to one member of the couple?
I agree that is some of the cuckold routes of this game Ethan is being disrespected. That is where I don't agree with King b's writting but it is his game to write how he see's fit.
Is it the Bull's cock smacking me in the mouth?? Your answer and Big Rooster's thought about if feeding an appetite help me understand more. I kind of agree with King B's writing but have lived long enough to know that no two relationships are exactly the same, no matter how similar people seem to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
ok
first - regardless of a unknown sperm donor or a known sperm donor it is still bringing up another man's child.
Second - well the man has two choices in this matter, either he stays because he loves his wife or leave's because she has betrayed his love
Third - why should a woman be made to give up her baby just because she was rapped. It's not the child's fault that the mother was raped. and being a loving and supportive husband in this case shows to me just how much a man loves his wife if he agrees to bring up a child as the result of a rape.

there is a fourth option off a woman having a child by someone before she met and married her husband and he agrees to raise that child as his own, some men even adopt said child.

Fair play to stick by your opinion but in todays society I am afraid it is very much outdated. I'm not saying that I wholeheartedly agree with all the above but I am very much people should live however they want without society judging or casting aspersions. Live and let live.

Sorry but from your earlier statement you do sound like you are judging them.
I would like to answer in detail, but I suspect myself that I'm a fossil from the past and I don't want to derrail the thread any longer.
Thank you for your honest opinion and your insight/view.
I'm mostly compliant with it.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Cheating / Slut Nat route is the hottest especially that sacrilegious anal scene inside bedroom was damn sexy, if you're not into Cuckold or Group sex with Nat and Darrel at hotel or joining cuck party.

However, I found kicking Nat out of the house and meeting Riya at the gym, is quite interesting too, but will this move forward or kept as teaser only is not yet confirmed. Riya office route has no progress.

I want to see a detailed lesbian / threesome scene involving Nat and Jenna, strap on sex would be hot for lesbian sex scene. Now that Nat moved in with Jenna after getting kicked out by Ethan, she can participate better maybe cam show teasing Ethan more on Jenna blackmailing Ethan route.

Senile pervert Peter just gets Nat drunk and tries to molest her, I think he should be added with Nat guilty route or Nat depressed route or by creating a new blackmailed route for Nat.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Cheating / Slut Nat route is the hottest especially that sacrilegious anal scene inside bedroom was damn sexy, if you're not into Cuckold or Group sex with Nat and Darrel at hotel or joining cuck party.

However, I found kicking Nat out of the house and meeting Riya at the gym, is quite interesting too, but will this move forward or kept as teaser only is not yet confirmed. Riya office route has no progress.

I want to see a lesbian / threesome scene involving Nat and Jenna, strap on sex would be hot for lesbian. Now that Nat moved in with Jenna after getting kicked out by Ethan.

Senile pervert Peter just gets Nat drunk and tries to molest her, I think he should be added with Nat guilty route or Nat depressed route or by creating a new blackmailed route for Nat.
all of that could be an interesting turn of events
so... why are you shouting? :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Malika1234
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes