rawo18

Aug 24, 2023
There are things in Peter's path that I don't understand, is it the same Nat who gets scared and leaves when Peter wants to reach second base, than the Nat who lets an unknown homeless man help him with a finger until he reaches orgasm? Peter's famous old cock deserves some consideration from Nat.

Reactions: RCC14 and Valronn

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
There are things in Peter's path that I don't understand, is it the same Nat who gets scared and leaves when Peter wants to reach second base, than the Nat who lets an unknown homeless man help him with a finger until he reaches orgasm? Peter's famous old cock deserves some consideration from Nat.
It grows nonsensical between scenes because he has to make scenes that fit multiple routes for efficiency so a lot of the writing is gonna fall through.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I see, but even if you notice the images, how do you know which path they belong to?
cheating wife route includes black guy
if Nat is not crying after gangbanged cuckold path
or amazonian gal
if wife husband scene or rita vanilla
if old guy peter obviously
tha hobo thing is i am not sure

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
realized the homeless guy scene without looking at the stats you can tell if Ethan is Dominate or Submissive. If Ethan hits the homeless guy he is Dominate and if Nat hits him, he is submissive. This one of the reasons I like this game the little subtle things that you pay no mind to.

Reactions: exsomon

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Why is this game so hard to play. Like no gallery mod, no CGs, the walkthrough look like a nightmare.
Because the Dev actually puts effort into the story and dialogues,and this is a game where choices have actual consequences with the tiniest details,this is not for lazy people who just want to rush through the gallery mod and so on,trust me as much as I love gallery mods on most games,this game is quiet rewarding without gallery mods due to the choices and different outcomes.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes