KROM95

May 14, 2019
59jennatstream 38.jpg

A redefining moment

With her heart racing, Nat looked up into Jenna's eyes as Jenna gently caressed Nat's face and lips while wearing a gentle smile.
Their bare breasts touched each other as their thighs rubbed.
Nat experienced confusing feelings and sensations as this beautiful woman, with her domineering presence and stature, towered over her as they were intimately close.
Nat hadn't felt these tingles, nerves, and butterflies since her first kiss in middle school.
This moment was as redefining Nat's personality as at that time in the distant past.

P.S. - I was trying to get the update out by the 20th; unfortunately, the holidays have been hectic and rough. I apologize for the delay and will try my best to get it finished within the next week.
By the way, I have selected 'Naomi Lust' as Nat's stage name. Thank you to everyone who suggested many interesting names.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They are questions that
View attachment 3109783

A redefining moment

With her heart racing, Nat looked up into Jenna's eyes as Jenna gently caressed Nat's face and lips while wearing a gentle smile.
Nat experienced confusing feelings and sensations as this beautiful woman, with her domineering presence and stature, towered over her as they were intimately close.
Nat hadn't felt these tingles, nerves, and butterflies since her first kiss in middle school.
This moment was as redefining Nat's personality as at that time in the distant past.

P.S. - I was trying to get the update out by the 20th; unfortunately, the holidays have been hectic and rough. I apologize for the delay and will try my best to get it finished within the next week.
By the way, I have selected 'Naomi Lust' as Nat's stage name. Thank you to everyone who suggested many interesting names.
I don't consider it a bad image but I find it unstimulating, I would have liked them to be doing the 69, the double scissors or the double dildo in doggy or missionary position, also thanks for sharing

I really like the name Naughty bitch, who gave him that name? :unsure:

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3109783

A redefining moment

Can't wait!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sound like a japanese game format.
But without censorship but with the same shame and disappointment of recognizing that that small penis is her husband's, that other types of contests will suit the couple, putting spiders on Ethan's head while Nat has to pass hot sex challenges to be able to release it, will it be quick or will it take its time? :unsure:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
This reminds me of a japanese gaming show.
The guys were wearing underpants only and running through the streets and trying to get them dirty.

Two games had some weird games in it, one of them was Lily of the Valley.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something that I realized is that Nat doesn't love Ethan very much because of how easy it is for her to make the decision to cheat on him, for example he says something he doesn't like, damn it, she cheats on him, Jenna puts a few ideas in his head, damn it. He's cheating on him, he doesn't want to have a horse penis transplant. Damn she's also cheating on him, is this last step or am I making it up, although that would also be a reason?:unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Something that I realized is that Nat doesn't love Ethan very much because of how easy it is for her to make the decision to cheat on him, for example he says something he doesn't like, damn it, she cheats on him, Jenna puts a few ideas in his head, damn it. He's cheating on him, he doesn't want to have a horse penis transplant. Damn she's also cheating on him, is this last step or am I making it up, although that would also be a reason?:unsure:
Nat turning into a slut :eek: oh no!

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Sorry if is a dumb question, but how difficult would be to cut off the husband model and make the game purely POV?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's actually pretty easy for Ethan to keep Nat from cheating on him. He basically needs to just be nice to her. The precipice that sets off the NTR route is actually not so much Nat listening to the swinger couple next door or being tempted by the withered dick of the busted old landlord but Ethan being authentically shitty to her about Darryl flirting with her. Even if he is a dick the first time and spends that first night in the doghouse he has several more opportunities to turn her back to the vanilla route before things go too far. Even in a couple of less likely scenarios after they have gone too far. Even when she is giving into temptation and wants to try the cuckolding route she won't do it if he says that he isn't into it and doesn't cheat on her first. With so many routes to explore, though, I can see why people would judge her harshly if they have only played the routes where they chose for Nat to be a horny little minx at every provocation and for Ethan to be petulant about everything.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That's a good observation, but some people like to play the Nat "cheating slut" route.
There are many other routes too, with a more balanced and realistic approach (for a game) that we could play. Many options for different strokes for different folks. IMO this could be the greatest Cuckold/Hotwife/Swinging/Sharing game out there with only the heavily filtered artwork, holding it back. While Nat is a hottie and Ethan is handsome enough, their asset details are just plain shitty. Thinking that King B was trying to keep the asset costs in check.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
It's actually pretty easy for Ethan to keep Nat from cheating on him. He basically needs to just be nice to her. The precipice that sets off the NTR route is actually not so much Nat listening to the swinger couple next door or being tempted by the withered dick of the busted old landlord but Ethan being authentically shitty to her about Darryl flirting with her. Even if he is a dick the first time and spends that first night in the doghouse he has several more opportunities to turn her back to the vanilla route before things go too far. Even in a couple of less likely scenarios after they have gone too far. Even when she is giving into temptation and wants to try the cuckolding route she won't do it if he says that he isn't into it and doesn't cheat on her first. With so many routes to explore, though, I can see why people would judge her harshly if they have only played the routes where they chose for Nat to be a horny little minx at every provocation and for Ethan to be petulant about everything.
The only triggers to allowing Nat to cheat are 1) blaming her for flirting with Darrell & 2) keep staring at Jenna's crotch. After this the ball is in Nat's court. She will trade nudes with Darrell or try to find comfort with Peter. The other break off point is when Jenna tries to seduce Ethan. If he rejects her but doesn't tell Nat she'll still continue to cheat.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes