Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Playing the game one more time trying to get the path where Jenna shows up and he tells Jenna he doesn't want Nat anymore than she walks out peacefully. Was think about the Darell path if you replace Jenna with Darrell when he comes to intimidate Ethan instead of Riya coming out of the room his brothers come out instead. At that moment of distraction Ethan kicks Darrell full strength in his balls rupturing them and damaging his dick then his brothers proceed to beat the shit out of him. If that ending shows up. Dev high five.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Why the hate towards Darrel? He is the best character in my opinion. He has everything to be the best character in the game, even Nat is starting to love him more than Ethan, I say this because she prefers to vent with Darrel rather than with her own husband. I also remember that in one part of the game, Nat said that as long as she wore her wedding ring she would be completely faithful and for a long time she has been wearing it and fucking with Darrel. I think that in a possible ending of the game,

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if she is going to do a DP jackhammer with the college guys in a later update. They wanted to do it the first time but they said she was too tight so they did a seesaw.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why the hate towards Darrel? He is the best character in my opinion. He has everything to be the best character in the game, even Nat is starting to love him more than Ethan, I say this because she prefers to vent with Darrel rather than with her own husband. I also remember that in one part of the game, Nat said that as long as she wore her wedding ring she would be completely faithful and for a long time she has been wearing it and fucking with Darrel. I think that in a possible ending of the game,
Mostly, people don't like Darrel because he makes a bad first impression but makes up for it by making subsequently bad impressions. He also seems to have tank-like plot armor. Nothing bad happens to him in any of the various paths, so he has no opportunity to acquire any pathos. Maybe if we saw him overcoming a little bit of adversity people would be more charitable regarding his manifold character defects. His behavior toward the married women he pumps and dumps is reprehensible. He collects them because they are his only source of income. Showing their private pictures on the internet for a tidy profit bought him a nice car and a gym. Other than being a good listener, which could also be said of a houseplant, he is basically a life support system for a freakishly large dick that he has ridden to success.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Mostly, people don't like Darrel because he makes a bad first impression but makes up for it by making subsequently bad impressions. He also seems to have tank-like plot armor. Nothing bad happens to him in any of the various paths, so he has no opportunity to acquire any pathos. Maybe if we saw him overcoming a little bit of adversity people would be more charitable regarding his manifold character defects. His behavior toward the married women he pumps and dumps is reprehensible. He collects them because they are his only source of income. Showing their private pictures on the internet for a tidy profit bought him a nice car and a gym. Other than being a good listener, which could also be said of a houseplant, he is basically a life support system for a freakishly large dick that he has ridden to success.
Also Darrell started all this. Playing the game I always thought it was Jenna. But after awhile I believe it was him. We all know he likes to make married women his conquest. Darrell saw Nat and he wanted her. This is my belief how it went down. He talked to Jenna about the new couple in town and how the wife was hot. He wants to add her to his bedpost. Jenna having a relationship with him said leave it to me. When Darrell gets turned down for the gym Jenna uses that to start the corruption. If Nat agrees to go to the gym Jenna enforces and adds more fuel to push Nat to Darrell. Jenna basically was the tool for Darrell. That's just my overall opinion.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Yes but at difference with other guys, Darrels shows friendship to Ethan, i mean in the threesome scene, Darrel explain how to fuck better, and help Ethan, when he felts he failed as a husband he said to Ethan some great words to help. Depending on the route, Darrel is not a bad guy is only an alpha and is the king

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
overreactive personality
just like all women?:whistle:

Yes but at difference with other guys, Darrels shows friendship to Ethan, i mean in the threesome scene, Darrel explain how to fuck better, and help Ethan, when he felts he failed as a husband he said to Ethan some great words to help. Depending on the route, Darrel is not a bad guy is only an alpha and is the king
it makes perfect sense to ingratiate himself to his conquest's spouses... they're the ones who will be raising and paying for his offspring's upbringing!:WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes