NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I feel like I need a PHD to understand that walkthrough
There is a simplified route specific one in the game's image files that can be accessed from the help menu. The full flow chart is reflective of how the choice tree in this game is far more complex than the average VN. I find it quite ambitious.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How can i get this scene?

View attachment 2517578
I got this scene in the NTR blackmail route. You need to catch them in the car and either have her leave with Daryl or come home but blackmail him because she knows he slept with Jenna. I think that there are many ways to get to this scene but they all flow through the scene where Ethan doesn't get the job because he chased Nat to the gym instead of going to the job interview. He can only see this scene if he is working from home because Nat and Daryl are sharing a session of afternoon delight. I think if he has the job this is going to be replaced with a scene with his work crush.

Mar 5, 2023
How can i get this scene?

View attachment 2517578
That is Nat Cheating Route (Non Cuckold).

There are several ways to reach this scene (main trigger points are Ethan submissive with or without job). However without job is easier to gather Nat mad at Ethan points.

Step wise ;
From the guide - Follow "Nat Cheat" or "Nat Mad" route.
Or you can choose some variations like let Darrel go with Nat - Express displeasure - looking between Jenna's legs - Curious about Jenna - show shock.
Yes I did look at Darrel. Ask more. Sounds interesting.
Accept Darrel. I wish I could get a job like yours.
Ethan could either follow Nat or Go for interview.
Let Darrel continue.
Sex chat with Darrel.
Jenna seduces Ethan.

Ethan cheating with Jenna doesn't effect this outcome so accept Jenna if you want to see her scenes.
Nat Fucks Darrel in Gym.
Jenna tells Nat to keep it a secret.
Nat becomes cheating wife.
Buy double slit black dress.
If Job = True - Flirt with Riya.
Go to Pub.
Nat lies to Ethan, goes on a date with Darrel.
Ethan found Darrel blogging about cheating hotwife he had fucked. Ethan identifying Jenna and Nat.
Ethan goes to find his wife and confronted her during the act.
Heated argument Nat trusted Darrel and belittling Ethan leaves with Darrel.
Ethan depressed returns home defeated. Next morning Nat returns home after cheating.
Nat belittling Ethan again. Nat dom Ethan sub.
Nat walks past Ethan with a smirk. Next day Nat getting promotion comes home happy then belittling Ethan again.
In evening Nat wearing daring Red dress goes to celebrate with Darrel mocking Ethan again.
Ethan browsing through Darrel's blog finds creampied Nat's pics.
Ethan heart broken goes to drinking. Next morning Sunday smells Nat cooking for herself. Ethan witnessed Nat very happy and humming songs while sipping coffee.
Ethan remembered creampied pics of Nat on Darrel blog. Getting depressed.
Nat ignored Ethan completely as if he's invisible.
Ethan goes out to get his mind straight when he returns..

This scene happens.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
That is Nat Cheating Route (Non Cuckold).

There are several ways to reach this scene (main trigger points are Ethan submissive with or without job). However without job is easier to gather Nat mad at Ethan points.

Step wise ;
From the guide - Follow "Nat Cheat" or "Nat Mad" route.
Or you can choose some variations like let Darrel go with Nat - Express displeasure - looking between Jenna's legs - Curious about Jenna - show shock.
Yes I did look at Darrel. Ask more. Sounds interesting.
Accept Darrel. I wish I could get a job like yours.
Ethan could either follow Nat or Go for interview.
Let Darrel continue.
Sex chat with Darrel.
Jenna seduces Ethan.

Ethan cheating with Jenna doesn't effect this outcome so accept Jenna if you want to see her scenes.
Nat Fucks Darrel in Gym.
Jenna tells Nat to keep it a secret.
Nat becomes cheating wife.
Buy double slit black dress.
If Job = True - Flirt with Riya.
Go to Pub.
Nat lies to Ethan, goes on a date with Darrel.
Ethan found Darrel blogging about cheating hotwife he had fucked. Ethan identifying Jenna and Nat.
Ethan goes to find his wife and confronted her during the act.
Heated argument Nat trusted Darrel and belittling Ethan leaves with Darrel.
Ethan depressed returns home defeated. Next morning Nat returns home after cheating.
Nat belittling Ethan again. Nat dom Ethan sub.
Nat walks past Ethan with a smirk. Next day Nat getting promotion comes home happy then belittling Ethan again.
In evening Nat wearing daring Red dress goes to celebrate with Darrel mocking Ethan again.
Ethan browsing through Darrel's blog finds creampied Nat's pics.
Ethan heart broken goes to drinking. Next morning Sunday smells Nat cooking for herself. Ethan witnessed Nat very happy and humming songs while sipping coffee.
Ethan remembered creampied pics of Nat on Darrel blog. Getting depressed.
Nat ignored Ethan completely as if he's invisible.
Ethan goes out to get his mind straight when he returns..

This scene happens.
just give the save file?

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
If reading about a pathetic cuck's journey into becoming a full-on cuck is your thing, then more power to you, but if only that romance route was a lil more fleshed out and Ethan wasn't such a poor excuse of a man even there, the story could be called decently written... AND before any of you white knights stone me lol, the dev himself said we should expect this, so that's why I was a little hopeful.

I won't deny the fact that he's done a pretty damn good job with the renders and Nat, the release schedule is also good, but the story's too heavily focused on the cuck path for my taste, despite its title, and a few lame sex scenes between Ethan and Nat won't convince me otherwise.
The game was one of my favourites on this site, but I start to feel disappointed and to dislike Ethan.
To me it feels like the game is becoming a fuckfest for Nat.
Ethan has less exciting and short sex scenes.
A Couple's Duet of Love&Lust could be retitled as:
"The hotwife who is somehow involved in an unnecessary marriage with a spineless cuck boy"
Ethan feels weak, even an ordinary man is able to satisfy the needs of his wife from time to time. (he is not able)
Let's hope that Prya will spice up some scenes for Ethan on the next updates.
Maybe she should completely ignore him and cuck him with Darrel instead, because it would feel like to cast pearls before swine if she had sex with Ethan now.
It would be the best for all parties involved.
Let's hope together that Ethan will introduce Prya to Darrel very soon.
Ethan will never grow a spine, so he should be cucked.
It's well deserved.

Last edited:

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
The game was one of my favourites on this site, but I start to feel disappointed and to dislike Ethan.
To me it feels like the game is becoming a fuckfest for Nat.
Ethan has less exciting and short sex scenes.
A Couple's Duet of Love&Lust could be retitled as:
"The hotwife who is somehow involved in an unnecessary marriage with a spineless cuck boy"
Ethan feels weak, even an ordinary man is able to satisfy the needs of his wife from time to time. (he is not able)
Let's hope that Prya will spice up some scenes for Ethan on the next updates.
Maybe she should completely ignore him and cuck him with Darrel instead.
It would be the best for all parties involved.
Ethan will not grow a spine, so he should be cucked.
It's well deserved.
how'd u install the update bro?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1680552567478.png Tell. All earlier paths converge on this stage? or are there other scenes depending on the selection? :unsure: sorry bad english. The online translator does not translate correctly. :(

Mar 5, 2023
Ethan will never grow a spine, so he should be cucked.
That depends upon the player and the options they pick.
You shouldn't be dissing a game Or dev for giving you options to choose from, you choosing to behave spineless or strong is up to you.

It's hypocritical, When you want to pick cuckold / reluctant cuck / NTR / happy cuck etc. route options for the couple, but keep complaining when your preferred scenarios play out.

There're more path where Ethan isn't spineless or is a dominant partner in the relationship (edom stats) who's either faithful or cheating behind Nat keeping her loyal and submissive to himself.

There're paths where either Nat cheats on Ethan or both cheating on each other. Ethan showing spine refuses to give in and tries to win back Nat, (if Wife not fully corrupt) Nat returns without cheating again or else Nat returns after cheating again. Ethan shows Spine and kicks her out (Job or Jobless doesn't matter).

Now, One thing I agree, is lack of Ethan and Riya or any other girl or Hotwife sex scenes in the game at the moment. Also Jenna is mostly toying with Ethan in almost every route. Except Jenna blackmailing Ethan route where she goes nuts.

This is a very well written and elaborately branched VN, almost every route is quite interesting (dialogues differ as well).

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes